Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent WinPE11Ktv Session 6.4 Limited 2023

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years

WinPE11Ktv Session 6.4 Limited 2023 version will include the following parts:
About creating Boot and installing on the device will have:

Tool 1 Click Create Boot on Usb and Portable Hard Drive Box HDD/SSD, Box for M.2 Nvme card.
Before creating, there will be a message whether you continue to Create USB or not?
To avoid Formatting all data of USB.

Tool will create 2 partitions: 1 partition containing Boot WinPE and 1 partition containing separate DATA.
You can Create Boot 1 partition with Tools Ventoy, UltraISO, Rufus, Easy2Boot, YUMI...

Running Boot on VMWare virtual machine, there is VMWare Tool to transfer, drag and drop Copy files back and forth, Visual Box, QEMU Boot with ISO File.

Tool 1 Click Create Boot on HDD/SSD/Nvme running in parallel with Windows.
Tool will automatically identify Boot Legacy and UEFI standards, and automatically create Boot Menu, remove files in any drive, folder.
Easily uninstall Boot on Windows if desired.

You can also Create Boot directly with the hard drive, no need to load Boot via Windows , when extracting the File to the Set Active partition and Loading Boot with Microsoft and Grub4dos standards with BootICE.

Outside the Boot Menu:
When you create Boot 1 partition, it will Boot with Microsoft's BootMGR standard.
When you create Boot with 2 partitions, it will Boot with Grub4Dos.

WinPE 11 Ktv x64 Limited - Boot RAM above 1GB - full features.
WinPE 10 Ktv x86 - 32bit - 1GB RAM - for low configuration machines.
Grub4dos menu with some basic support tools besides DOS, HirenBoot CD tool.

Change the wallpaper as you like, you can copy the .jpg file to the Software\ Wallpaper folder on the Usb , it automatically loads the image Random for you, and there's no need to rename the image file with the required name.

Displays the current WinPE Version number.
Show the mode of the Software Package in use - Live USB, Live RamDisk
Display BOOT MODE. ( Legacy -UEFI ) Configure the basic computer outside the Desktop.

WinPE Live USB: Run the software package, Drivers will run on USB memory. (can choose to refresh Desktop, Link Shortcut )
Added Mount File ISO recognition mode to Load the software package if you run with VENTOY but unplug the USB and then reattach it, it loses the Virtual Drive.

WinPE Live RAMDisk: Choose to transfer the Software package to RAMDisk so that you can Unplug the USB and use the software normally (but only some light software, (SHOULD not take up too much RAM if operating on a low-RAM machine) ), should install Drivers Wifi LAN, Vga GPU if desired after selecting.

Clear All Software: Select to delete Link Desktop Shortcut, Clean Temp Software in RAMDisk WinPE, select again the 2 items above according to the option you want to use.

In the blue Mouse Tech icon , right-clicking we will have many menu items including:
Adjust screen resolution from Pixel 1024x768 to HD, Full HD, 2K and 4K
Select Auto Display Resolution to automatically get the highest screen resolution.

Select Refresh Explorer to restart Explorer's operation when it feels that WinPE is lagging.
Select Empty Trash Temp to clean up some Windows Garbage, when the used software is left.

How will it work after WinPE starts?
When WinPE boots up, it will automatically install and receive the available Wifi and Lan network, in the case of attaching an external Wifi Usb after starting WinPE, just double-clicking on Wifi Lan Driver will automatically install the Driver.

Connect to Phone, transfer data and Share Network.
When WinPE does not have LAN wire and Wifi Card to connect to the network, you can turn on the Network sharing function on the phone and attach the USB cable connected from the phone to the Computer, WinPE will be connected to the network automatically.

Icon showing LAN, Wifi is newly designed Theme.
Memory Reduct will optimize RAM when the machine is operating above 50% of the available RAM.
Every 5 minutes Ram will be cleaned Cache 1 time.

About WinPE will have the following main features:
Install GPU Driver for Intel, Nvidia, AMD chip lines.
Note: Driver package is limited for only a few supported machines, if you click on Display GPU Diver to install it, then go to Manage -> Device Manager to see Display Adapters, if the Driver is not installed, that computer does not have it. Driver in the existing Driver package.
Or install the driver with a black screen (Due to the driver not being supported, you need to restart the computer).
Or you can get the Driver Package from the main Windows Driver Store folder that you are installing.

After installing the VGA GPU Driver, you can run the 3D Stress Test software with Heaven Benchmark and Burn In Test.
In Laptop models -> Can output images via VGA, HDMI, Display Port ...
New Task Manager, with information display, % utilization and GPU temperature.

About the Taskbar between the screen and the Start Menu:
Will show the most used tools, operations in Windows
Search with Everything, open Explorer, CMD, Regedit, Task Manager, and finally Office Softmaker, Potplayer Mini (video player).

In the Start Menu, there will be Date and Time, adjust the time, time zone in case the Time is wrong, or the Bios does not save the time because the CMOS battery is exhausted, making the Browser unable to access the Internet.

And next is Device Manager (Driver management), Disk Management (Hard drive management), DirecX Diagnostic Tool (View computer configuration), Notepad, On Screen Keyboard (Virtual keyboard) and Services (View progress). Windows operations).

About basic Windows and Driver installation :
- Test Webcam, Camera Laptop PC, Macbook ...
- Get NVME Hard Drive Driver and Audio Audio on Gen11, 12th
(Audio alone, there is a receiver, there is no device)
- Installing Setup Windows 10, 11 will automatically recognize the Driver for the NVME hard drive without the need for an external driver package to add manually.
- Installing Windows 11 Setup will surpass Soucre Boot, ByPass Check TPM 2.0
Driver Package for Hard Disk M.2, Nvme, Usb 3.1, 3.2, AHCI/Raid is available, so that you can use Add to Ghost or Windows installation file without Driver for Gen11th, 12th when installing manually, or Add Added with WinNT Setup, Dism++ lets you do Ghost All Main when Backup encapsulates File.

About the minor, minor features of WinPE:
Open many software at the same time, -> run all software at the same time if enough RAM, When exiting the software will automatically delete Junk and reduce RAM.
When you open, and use any software, when exiting the software, Temp junk, and File decompression capacity of that software will be automatically deleted, -> reduce Ram in WinPE. (The software that generates garbage to operate may still be in the system, but insignificant, for example: Chrome Browser, Install driver package for GPU, Wifi ... these resources will take up space when you use them. use)
There will be small notifications, if you are missing a Folder, File or software in the Usb.
If the File is missing, or repeat the operations that WinPE has operated, there will be a message Missing File, you need to Copy the file to the folder, Software is working, or your operation is complete, please check.
- Record Screen Video, good quality, Record from ICE Cream Screen Recorder.
- Identify audio files Mp3, Wav, Lossless...
- Identify Video files Mp4, Mov, Mkv, Flv ... with Potplayer viewer.
- Recognize files Image, Png, Jpg, Ico, Bmp, ...
- Identify office files, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sumatra PDF and type Vietnamese EVKey.
- Identify files of Backup Recovery software such as Symantec Ghost, Acronis True Image, Terabyte, Aomei Backkuper ... file extensions such as GHO, TIB, TBI, ADI ... -> double click will open the View file program such as Ghost Explorer File Viewer and Terabyte View.
Support reading data files of MACOS is APFS for Windows by Paragon Software.

About Right Click Menu, Right Click Menu, when Clicking outside the Desktop:
Display Setting: There will be an item to Adjust the screen resolution. (from the smallest 800x600, 1024x768 to 4K) depending on the highest resolution your monitor supports.
Adjust screen brightness.

Consists of 8 main sections:

Backup Recovery

Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office

Acronis True Image 2014

Aomei Backkuper

Symantec Ghost

Symantec Ghost Explorer

Macrium Reflect

R-Drive Image

Terabyte Unlimited

Terabyte View

Check Test Hardware

Aida64 Engineer

Battery Mon

Burn In Test

Check Sound

CoreTemp

CPU-Z

Crystal DiskMark

Crystal Disk Info

Dead Pixel Locator

HDTune Pro

HWinFO

HWMonitor

Keyboard Test Utility

Memory Tester

Victoria

Create Boot Usb Box Bootable

BootICE

Easy BCD

Easy UEFI

NTBOOT Auto Fix

QEMU Boot Tester

Rufus

UltraISO

Internet Software

AeroAdmin

Amy Admin

AnyDesk

Cent Browser

UltraViewer

Multimedia Office

Crazy Arcade ( Boom )

Fastone Capture

Gold Miner

ICE Cream Screen Recorder

Text Maker ( Word )

Plan Maker ( Excel )

Presentations Maker ( PowerPoint )

EVKey

Potplayer Mini

Microphone Record

PassMark SoundCheck

WebCAM View

Partition Hard Disk

AS SSD Benchmark

Disk Genius

EaseUS Partition Master

Hard Disk Sentinel

AOMEI Partition Assistant

Partition Wizard

Password Recovery

Active Password Changer

Active Kill Disk

Active File Recovery

Active Partition Recovery

DisGetor Data Recovery

dec++

EaseUS Data Reocvery

GetData Back Pro

Password Reset

PC Unlocker

O&O Data Recovery

Recover Keys

Reset Password Windows

Windows Login Unlocker

System Tool AntiVirus

78Setup ( Conty9 )

78Repack ( Conty9 )

Double Driver

ESET Online Scanner

Usb Show

VMWare Tools

AHFS Paragon for Windows

WinNT Setup

WinST ( Other_73 )

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    5c07cf7545cef3a960be7a1b391f740b41f42163
  • Loading…

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11421 (11421)
Member for 8 years
Damn. You are getting good and informative. :inlove:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
Damn. You are getting good and informative. :inlove:
I am trying :p
I have learned from the best ;)

winpe10ktv

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
WOW Awesome!, GREAT! This is the Original Limited v6.4 2023 version from ME :devil:, Please share and support if it's good, gift for 2023 for you guys.
Let me comment and contribute ideas to continue developing it.
Thanks to you and everyone around the forum, Please spread. :h:

winpe11ktv-session-6-limited-2023-nguyenphi1994%20(3).jpg

loader72

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Excellent...cant have too many tools, many thanks to the devs. :nod: peace.

vuevue30

Downloaded
536.6 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is what I have been waiting for. Can't wait to try it out. Thank you!!

69Matrix69

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You for your AWESOME hard work. This tool is just so cool and useful.

greekserval

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
180.3 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great job. Please continue the good job.

styldre

D4D Styldre
Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi Thanks you a lot for this one !

randomuserx

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
163.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks I tried it with Ventoy, and it's working.

I just found a new cool theme for Ventoy. Let me know if it would be of use, the json file for the:
"Nightmare Grub Theme" contains a few errors.

Anyways, much appreciated!

As for ideas? An Obsidian MD vault that contains vital data on the tools, their use, FAQ and versions/changes etc.
Not really needed, and you can do it yourself. However, if you wanna go overboard, that's an idea.

Probably, an idea for VIP releases, as you can implement more in-depth usage of specialized tools ranging from
various categories. Today, leveraging AI if you got in-depth knowledge you can write these articles very fast,
and accurately.

That's it for me; have a good day!

Last edited:

winpe10ktv

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks I tried it with Ventoy, and it's working. I just found a new cool theme for Ventoy.
Let me know if it would be of use, the json file for the. "Nightmare Grub Theme" contains a few errors.

Anyways, much appreciated!

As for ideas? An Obsidian MD vault that contains vital data on the tools, their use, FAQ and versions/changes etc.
Not really needed, and you can do it yourself. However, if you wanna go overboard, that's an idea.

Probably, an idea for VIP releases, as you can implement more in-depth usage of specialized tools ranging from
various categories. Today, leveraging AI if you got in-depth knowledge you can write these articles very fast,
and accurately.

That's it for me; have a good day!

Thank you for your INTEREST AND comment, for my VENTOY to run BOOT in default mode
My main BOOTLOADER is Microsoft and Grub4Dos.
You can do more research and help me find the bug I will solve soon if I find a way to do it. GREAT. :)

randomuserx

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
163.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for your INTEREST AND comment, for my VENTOY to run BOOT in default mode
My main BOOTLOADER is Microsoft and Grub4Dos.
You can do more research and help me find the bug I will solve soon if I find a way to do it. GREAT. :)
I can certainly help, in the future, if there's a problem :cool:. Currently, it's working for me in Ventoy.

I made a slight formatting-error in my previous post, but I have corrected it now.

The error, I was referring to originally, was in the JSON file for the new theme for Ventoy (Nightmare Grub Theme).
{ "control":[ { "VTOY_WIN11_BYPASS_CHECK": "1" }, { "VTOY_DEFAULT_KBD_LAYOUT": "QWERTY_USA" }, { "VTOY_DEFAULT_MENU_MODE": "1" }, { "VTOY_TREE_VIEW_MENU_STYLE": "1" } ], "theme":{ "file":[ "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/800x600/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1024x768/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x720/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1440x900/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1536x864/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1920x1080/theme.txt" ], "resolution_fit": 1, "ventoy_left": "100%-230", "ventoy_top": "100%-20", "ventoy_color": "#ffffff", "fonts":[ "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-10.pf2", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-12.pf2", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-14.pf2", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-16.pf2", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-18.pf2" ] } }

Thank you for your work, and I apologize — for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

winpe10ktv

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I can certainly help, in the future, if there's a problem :cool:. Currently, it's working for me in Ventoy.

I made a slight formatting-error in my previous post, but I have corrected it now.

The error, I was referring to originally, was in the JSON file for the new theme for Ventoy (Nightmare Grub Theme).
{ "control":[ { "VTOY_WIN11_BYPASS_CHECK": "1" }, { "VTOY_DEFAULT_KBD_LAYOUT": "QWERTY_USA" }, { "VTOY_DEFAULT_MENU_MODE": "1" }, { "VTOY_TREE_VIEW_MENU_STYLE": "1" } ], "theme":{ "file":[ "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/800x600/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1024x768/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x720/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1440x900/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1536x864/theme.txt", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1920x1080/theme.txt" ], "resolution_fit": 1, "ventoy_left": "100%-230", "ventoy_top": "100%-20", "ventoy_color": "#ffffff", "fonts":[ "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-10.pf2", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-12.pf2", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-14.pf2", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-16.pf2", "/ventoy/theme/nightmare/1280x1024/terminus-18.pf2" ] } }

Thank you for your work, and I apologize — for any inconvenience.

I want to build a BOOT VENTOY for this personal version of WinPE with its own interface and name, please help me, send me a private message, Thanks Support. :p

Heikewah

Downloaded
42.7 GB
Uploaded
2.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thiskan bee usefull then i help other twith there computor i take it

winpe10ktv

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Update WinPE11Ktv v6.5 Limited 2023.
Upgrade to 4 modes to create Boot Auto 1 Click for USB, Box drive hard: Create 1 partition, 2 partition.
Reset Updating the Boot partition does not lose the DATA partition data.
Create WinPE Dual Boot for Windows (Rescue, check installation without USB).
Switch back to Opera Browser, upgrade and add some software to New Version, Hard Disk Sentinel 6.10 Pro, SSD Life Pro.
Desktop external configuration display mode, show both Mainboard and Model Code lines of Laptop PC to make sure the machine name is correct.
Remove 1 residual software detected by Windows Defender.

335235001_762773965227710_622018827690039978_n.jpg

djdanddy

Downloaded
373.9 GB
Uploaded
253 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks you so much for share.