Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Winstep Nexus v20.10 ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,341.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Pwv0aM.jpg

P6en4V.png

The Winstep Nexus Dock is a FREE professional dock for Windows. With Nexus, your most frequently used applications are only a mouse click away - and Nexus turns working with your computer into a fun and exciting experience.

Display running applications on the dock with task grouping, filtering and icon customization options.
Display system tray on the dock as single or grouped icons.
Blur-Behind and colorization of dock backgrounds.
Monitor active connections and bandwidth usage with Net Meter module.
Get weather forecast for over 39,000 cities world-wide.
Multiple mouse over effects: zoom, swing, bounce and more!
Live icon reflections and animated water-like effects for reflections and dock backgrounds.
Easily change appearence of icons of running programs and shortcuts by drag & dropping PNG, ICO and TIF files directly into the icon.
Multi-monitor support.
Compatible with skins for all 3rd party docks.

P6e3UK.png

PwvGov.jpg

PwvY1d.jpg

PwvMVE.jpg

PwviA9.png

Pwvcet.png

P6e4qs.png

Download and instal the Nexus.exe

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    11 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 11 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    1060a971085894d1ec65ac74141a44e3f184772b
  • Loading…

kukiriku

Downloaded
75.1 GB
Uploaded
701.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
excellent work! thank you for your efforts.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks much looks macish, never knew this. I believe this is very useful, will seed in my seedbox.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Very thankful @Jimmy Collaros . Useful program for us. Nice work.

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Nice, new Nexus and DOpus on the same day. Christmas has come early!!! :party::rock::party::clap::party::cool::party::rock::party:

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
forgot to add a shot of my nice, clean desktop, courtesy of Winstep... :cool:

Pw7FX5.jpg

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11253 (11253)
Member for 8 years
Nice man, but didn't admins say something about restrictriction of winstep here due to author contacting?

maxpowells31

Downloaded
102.4 GB
Uploaded
521.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Excellent upload, mate. Many Thanks.

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thanks so much for share a new visual replacement .. very minimalistic look

X

xbgxtmp+u12

like this software keep up the great work

Downloaded
10.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Cool! I've been looking for this for awhile now

Garion70

Downloaded
10.6 GB
Uploaded
13 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
very nice. Only with Winstep Nexus?

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: Thank you very much, Jimmy Collaros. :)

scottywhu

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
64.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thankyou very much....gonna try it later

m4rkino

Downloaded
35.6 GB
Uploaded
38 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
forgot to add a shot of my nice, clean desktop, courtesy of Winstep... :cool:
Very neat. How did you do that? Just by using Nexus..?

Celco

Downloaded
122.1 GB
Uploaded
48.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
many thanks. Do you know the difference between the free version (posted here I suppose) and the registered version?

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Very neat. How did you do that? Just by using Nexus..?
Thanks! Still a work in progress but I'm happy with how it's turning out. The tabs on the left are drawers from Winstep Xtreme. All the icons that are on my desktop more or less replicated in the tabs. Since I can access them via the tabs I use DesktopOK to hide the icons on the desktop. DesktopOK will show them if I click the desktop and then hide 'em again after 30 seconds. So that accounts for the clean desktop. As for the other stuff, on the right there's some Rainmeter widgets. From top to bottom they're: VirtualDesktop10, Windows10Clock, Sonder Network, Sonder System, AstroWeather and lastly Sonder RecycleBin. The Sonder stuff is from the Sonder suite, the rest are singletons... Moving the taskbar to the top is just a setting in taskbar properties, the centered icons are from TaskbarX. Also, I didn't show it in the screenshot but I use OpenShell to replace the start menu.

The icons themselves various Token icons downloaded from DeviantArt and a bunch that I made myself, some from scratch and some from DeviantArt that I recolored. I showed off the top Winstep tab because that's the only tab that's completely Tokenized, I'm still working on completely replacing all my icons with Token style ones... :) In the expanded tab the Home icon, Links icon (which I also use as a shortcut icon overlay) and Portable folder icon are made by me, the rest are from DeviantArt. Most of the Token icons up top in the taskbar are custom as well. The icons for Explorer, Brave, Edge, Pandora and Windows Terminal I made from scratch, the others are recolors or straight from DeviantArt. I'll share an icon pack as soon as I get my post count high enough to post links.

I think that covers everything, feel free to ask if you have any questions.

m4rkino

Downloaded
35.6 GB
Uploaded
38 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks! Still a work in progress but I'm happy with how it's turning out. The tabs on the left are drawers from Winstep Xtreme. All the icons that are on my desktop more or less replicated in the tabs. Since I can access them via the tabs I use DesktopOK to hide the icons on the desktop. DesktopOK will show them if I click the desktop and then hide 'em again after 30 seconds. So that accounts for the clean desktop. As for the other stuff, on the right there's some Rainmeter widgets. From top to bottom they're: VirtualDesktop10, Windows10Clock, Sonder Network, Sonder System, AstroWeather and lastly Sonder RecycleBin. The Sonder stuff is from the Sonder suite, the rest are singletons... Moving the taskbar to the top is just a setting in taskbar properties, the centered icons are from TaskbarX. Also, I didn't show it in the screenshot but I use OpenShell to replace the start menu.

The icons themselves various Token icons downloaded from DeviantArt and a bunch that I made myself, some from scratch and some from DeviantArt that I recolored. I showed off the top Winstep tab because that's the only tab that's completely Tokenized, I'm still working on completely replacing all my icons with Token style ones... :) In the expanded tab the Home icon, Links icon (which I also use as a shortcut icon overlay) and Portable folder icon are made by me, the rest are from DeviantArt. Most of the Token icons up top in the taskbar are custom as well. The icons for Explorer, Brave, Edge, Pandora and Windows Terminal I made from scratch, the others are recolors or straight from DeviantArt. I'll share an icon pack as soon as I get my post count high enough to post links.

I think that covers everything, feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Thanks a lot for such a detailed guide.
Didn't have time to play with it, but I will at some point. Would be great if you could give me more information, shall I need them.

Do you mind if I ask you something quickly? So I downloaded Windows version from Mirkec. As you can see, he modded system icons. I found out that when using a custom scaling resolution, in my case 200%, the nice icons on the left hand side of Explorer gets replaced. Do you know what I could do to avoid it?

bsdaddict

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
129.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lot for such a detailed guide.
Didn't have time to play with it, but I will at some point. Would be great if you could give me more information, shall I need them.
You're quite welcome! Regarding more info, there's so many elements involved that it would require writing a book to cover them all. To build on the very brief summary I provided it's probably best that I try to answer any specific questions you (or others who need help) may have, which I'd be happy to do. Just ask away...

Do you mind if I ask you something quickly? So I downloaded Windows version from Mirkec. As you can see, he modded system icons. I found out that when using a custom scaling resolution, in my case 200%, the nice icons on the left hand side of Explorer gets replaced. Do you know what I could do to avoid it?
hmmm, I'm not sure how exactly Mirkec went about replacing them, so for help with getting the icons to play nice with 200% scaling you'll probably get a better answer by asking on that OS's thread. You could try seeing if reassigning them works, or if assigning a different set of system icons works with 200% scaling. To do so, first locate a) Mirkec's custom system icons, or b) a custom icon set of your choosing and then go to Start>Run (or Win+R) and enter "rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL desk.cpl,,0" (without the quotes.) (You can also get there from Settings>Themes and then clicking the Desktop Icon Settings link on the right) From there you can select each icon, click the Change Icon... button and then choose the icon file you want to use. There's also a checkbox at the bottom to allow/disallow themes to change desktop icons, you might want to try toggling that first to see if that allows Mirkec's icons to work.