Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Virus Total Result
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
element_portada2.png

Wondershare PDFelement Professional 7.5.5.4835 + OCR Plugin - Multilanguaje | 470 MB

descriptionf16544a7202efa79.png

Wondershare PDFelement Professional with OCR Plugin is available as a free download from our software library. This is a software solution designed to bring together all the standard and necessary tools that are PDF related. With it you are able to view documents, create new from other files, edit existing ones, convert them to other formats and even sign them using valid signatures.

Wondershare PDF Editor displays a more than comprehensive interface. At its core, you have a large preview section, a ribbon like top panel that should be familiar to you and a side toolbar that lets you view the thumbnails, bookmarks, annotations and search for content.

The application enables you to open any PDF document and with a few clicks you can add text or access the OCR tool. You can open and work with multiple files at the same time, extract specific pages and even combine PDF documents.

Features of Wondershare PDFelement Professional Full:
Edit

With PDF element, alter text and change fonts as you do in Microsoft Suite. Simply click and start typing – it’s that easy.
OCR
Our top-of-the-line OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology turns scanned documents into a fully editable document allowing you to: search, edit, format, resize, all text. Multiple languages supported including: English,Korean, Russian, German, Spanish, and many more.
Convert
Want to work on the document with other programs? Convert from and to PDF directly from Word, Excel, Image, and other popular file types.
Add Image
A picture is worth a thousand words. Simply insert an image to your PDF and rearrange the sizing appropriate to your document.
Bates Numbering
Working on a legal document and want an easy way of identification and retrieval? Place identifying numbers on each page to help index multiple pages for easy recognition and search.
Form Creation
Edit an existing form or create your own with customizable field options such as: text field, check box, radio button, combo box, list box, button, or a signature field. They are all interactive to make data collection or survey creation a breeze.
Combine
Have more than one file you want to combine? PDF element allow for the conversion of multiple files into one simple PDF for easy organization.
Annotation
Highlight important text with our highlighting tool or make sticky notes to communicate detailed information. Select from over 20 predefined stamps to help archive or customize your own to feature a specific area of the document.
Password Protect
We know some of your documents are sensitive and needs a layer of protection. Set restrictions for opening, copying, editing, and printing to make sure your files are safe even if they fall into the wrong hands.
Signature
Received an RFP or need to sign a contract? Use the provided industry-standard encrypted digital signatures or create one specifically for your handwritten signature.
Redaction
Some information are confidential and sensitive to the public eye. To avoid private information from getting out, the redaction tool offers the ability to permanently black out the text or image.

screenshot.png

pdfelement1.png

pdfelement2.png

pdfelement3.png

WgtIQ.png

Supported operating systems – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista

Hardware Requirements:
Intel® Pentium® 4, higher, or equivalent processor
512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
1.5GB of free hard disk space for application files

install-notes.png

1. If You are using the Old version Please Uninstall it With IObit or Revo Uninstaller Pro
2. Install Program pdfelement-pro_full5239.exe
3. Do Not Run If Already Running Then Close It
4. Copy and paste PDFelement_v7.x.x_Patch_v3.5_By_DFoX.exe to the folder where you installed the product, and then apply it (default: C:\Program Files (x86)\Wondershare\PDFelement 7).
5. Verify in your Windows host file that the 4 lines added by this program have been separated from the previous ones you may have, like this:
host_wonder.png

6. After all of these enjoy the Wondershare PDFelement Professional Latest Released 2020.

How to install OCR plugin

Some users have told me that they cannot install the OCR plugin that I have shared in a separate file.
Do not install that separate plugin, do it directly from the program following these instructions:

1. After the program is installed and patched, download this example scanned PDF file: Download PDF test OCR:
2. Open sample file downloaded → scansmpl.pdf
3. Click on Perform OCR

plugin_ocr.png

4. Click on Download

plugin_ocr2.png

5. Plugin download will begin

plugin_ocr3.png

6. Plugin will begin to install

plugin_ocr4.png

7. Click on OK

plugin_ocr5.png

8. Performing OCR

plugin_ocr6.png

9. Done!

Wgljq.png

Scanned with Avast Premium Security 2020 - 100% virus or malware free

3tvjh.png

Scanned with Malwarebytes Corporate - 100% virus or malware free

logo_malwar.png

download_teamos.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    dee6caabe4bff7d631318515c03075cf6d3d923e
  • Loading…

hacxer

Downloaded
101.3 GB
Uploaded
83.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank You Bro

@juanamm when install ocr Plugin its says..

Fabio Volpe

Downloaded
16 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

Me too

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Thank You Bro

Wait for reply from @juanamm He will help you I'm sure.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
As I mentioned in the note, I have shared the OCR plugin separately, I have not tested it.
Anyway, I also commented that mentioned plugin can be downloaded and installed directly from the program when trying to open a scanned file that needs that plugin.

Download and open this example scanned PDF file and it will enable you to download and install the plugin from the program.

Download PDF test OCR:

plugin_ocr.png

I have already edited thread and included all the instructions and screenshots on how to download and install the plugin.
Thanks for feedback.

On the other hand, I have seen that several users have completely downloaded torrent and do NOT seed it (26 completed - 7 seeders).
It is not an obligation, but at least a little solidarity with other users to seed it for a few days ...
Then they complain when they don't have enough ratio ...

hacxer

Downloaded
101.3 GB
Uploaded
83.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you.now its working

As I mentioned in the note, I have shared the OCR plugin separately, I have not tested it.
Anyway, I also commented that mentioned plugin can be downloaded and installed directly from the program when trying to open a scanned file that needs that plugin.

Download and open this example scanned PDF file and it will enable you to download and install the plugin from the program.

Download PDF test OCR:

plugin_ocr.png

I have already edited thread and included all the instructions and screenshots on how to download and install the plugin.
Thanks for feedback.

On the other hand, I have seen that several users have completely downloaded torrent and do NOT seed it.
It is not an obligation, but at least a little solidarity with other users to seed it for a few days ...
Then they complain when they don't have enough ratio ...

seeddingggg.png

seeddingggg2.png
Bro Seedind

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years

You haven't even downloaded it!
Anyway it is already fixed.

Stanislav

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
4,720.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you :) I will seed ...

Downloaded
306.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I did it. I think it is working. During the process the Medicines file was deleted by the windows security system. So I repeated with the real time protection option from windows turned off. Then success. Thank you Juanamm

Dineshiro

Downloaded
23.8 GB
Uploaded
801 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Low Ratio Alert!
Warning! Your Ratio is Less Than the Minimum Required Ratio 0.4 . Either Use Bonus to Increase Ratio or Become VIP in order to Download Torrents.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Low Ratio Alert!
Warning! Your Ratio is Less Than the Minimum Required Ratio 0.4 . Either Use Bonus to Increase Ratio or Become VIP in order to Download Torrents.
Please seed what you download for more Read here

SunilK

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
24.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this program