Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Wondershare Recoverit 10.0.1.6 Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
PqGTfQ.jpg

2e0do.png

Wondershare Recoverit is the reliable Data Recovery software for Windows. It can recover all file types including photos, videos, documents and other files. It restore data from all storage devices and crashed Windows system or bootable problem. Data recovery is easier, faster, and more reliable than ever before. Faster scan speed driven by a powerful built-in Data-Analyzer Engine. Advanced Deep-Scan algorithm goes deeper into the data structure and brings a record-high data recovery rate of more than 96%.

Supports more than 550 data formats, including almost all images, documents, multimedia files, emails, archives, etc. Also supports full data recovery for all devices with files systems such as NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, APFS, etc.

Moreover, Wondershare Recoverit supports lost data recovery from formatted hard drives, raw hard drives, lost or resized partitions. Finally, it able to recover deleted, lost data from computer crash or virus attacks with bootable media solution.

Wondershare Recoverit Features:

Recover Deleted Word Documents

Once a file is deleted from a computer, it never disappears completely. There are still traces of it left behind. The chances are that you can recover it successfully by following our simple methods…

Recover Deleted Files from USB Drive
USB drive will loss file cause of accidentally delete or format, system failure and corruption, virus attack. Then, you will need a USB drive recovery software to help you recover files from USB drive…

Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash
When you emptied the trash bin (secure emptying is not included), what you deleted was actually not the files.To prevent overwriting we need to stop using the computer immediately…

Recover Data from Digital Hard Drive
Accidentally formatted the Western Digital hard drive and forgot to back up important files. Then you need a hard drive data recovery software to help you find and get back all the lost files…

Recover Deleted Photos in Mac
The deleted photos are not really gone from your Mac, they still lie in your Mac even if you cannot see them in Trash Bin.

Recover Data From Formated Hard Drive
Formatting a hard drive without having a backup can result in the loss of precious data collected over the course of years.Therefore, to recover files from formatted hard drive, you will need to do the following things.

Supported File types:

Documents: nDOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
Graphics: JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
Audio: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.
Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
Other Files: ZIP, RAR, SIT, and other useful data.

Windows (x64) | Languages: Multilingual | File size: 172 MB

2eYoK.png

PqGdXW.png

PqG0Hh.png

2eGaV.png

Copy & Replace the fixed files to the folder where you installed the product.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    2f6d37dc7941274607141d314773daaf646e8d4b
  • Loading…

king82684

Downloaded
63.8 GB
Uploaded
19.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you ! . .

Shakmir

Donor
Downloaded
89 GB
Uploaded
243.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Anybody else has an issue where the program suddenly closes while scanning a drive? Only tested on one PC and it's quite old so maybe that's the problem but still seems weird since it doesn't show any error messages, just closes. Might try an older version later.
Anyways thanks for sharing!

ibm650

Uploader
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
694.2 GB
Uploaded
47.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I used this to regain a whole disk. will seed in seedbox.

reyoka27

Downloaded
152.2 GB
Uploaded
590.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you Sir!.. for this file

bokito76

Downloaded
115.7 GB
Uploaded
87.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Anybody else has an issue where the program suddenly closes while scanning a drive? Only tested on one PC and it's quite old so maybe that's the problem but still seems weird since it doesn't show any error messages, just closes. Might try an older version later.
i encountered the same issue.. it automatically close .. not sure maybe the HDD was to big for it to scan or maybe My RAM was not that enough.. I was testing 6TB HDD. pc used has 16GB-RAM; intel core i5. Hence, i will download this & try if works... stay safe all

FutureSelf

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
269.4 GB
Uploaded
23.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the info! I thought it was just me.

khianhana1226

Banned
Downloaded
5.3 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i encountered the same issue.. it automatically close .. not sure maybe the HDD was to big for it to scan or maybe My RAM was not that enough.. I was testing 6TB HDD. pc used has 16GB-RAM; intel core i5. Hence, i will download this & try if works... stay safe all
Same issue, just sudden close of the said apps without any warning... i didnt download it in here but i think theyre just same ver., just came here just to see if this one is better,but upon reading your comment maybe i think theyre just same...

ochos

Downloaded
27.1 GB
Uploaded
13.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

I tried 3 versions (10.0.1.6, 10.0.048, 9.7.2.12) and same issue. Did you find worked version?

It seems Recoverit doesn't like some drives or controller drivers. I tried almost all versions of it and crashes each of them.

Shakmir

Donor
Downloaded
89 GB
Uploaded
243.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I tried 3 versions (10.0.1.6, 10.0.048, 9.7.2.12) and same issue. Did you find worked version?

It seems Recoverit doesn't like some drives or controller drivers. I tried almost all versions of it and crashes each of them.
Interesting, nice to know it wasn't just my issue.
Nah I gave up, ended up trying other software.

vardown

Downloaded
12.3 GB
Uploaded
33.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Interesting, nice to know it wasn't just my issue.
Nah I gave up, ended up trying other software.
Did you find sth. that works?

bobkiwicelt

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yeah, thanks but it's crap that knows it pirated even when offline. Thanks for the effort anyway. One day I might find one. One day...

Shakmir

Donor
Downloaded
89 GB
Uploaded
243.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Did you find sth. that works?
I tried various other programs with varying degrees of success. Piriform's Recuva, Ease Us Data Recovery Wizard, Ontrack Easy Recovery. For damaged drives I've found the most success with Runtime GetDataBack.