Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years

HtnZ5.png

STcME.png

UniConverter Wondershare - is a powerful and handy video converter with which you can easily convert, edit, zoom, download, burn to disc, organize, capture video and view more than 159 file formats. Enjoy the latest addition to the VCU in the new video format 4K! Experience using 4K best and unrivaled to date, the picture quality!

Enjoy high quality videos HEVC / H.265

High Efficiency the Video Codec (HEVC) is the successor to H.264 compression standard and offers twice the compression, while maintaining the same high quality. This means that the size of the UHD-movie saved on the device will be twice smaller than usual!

Video transmission without USB-cable

record videos on Apple and Android devices without the use of USB-cable! Converted videos can be downloaded and immediately transmit to mobile devices on the existing Wi-Fi network and immediately use them on their portable devices.

Edit, zoom and adjust the media information!

Create an ideal home cinema with this powerful image editing application.

• Cut
• Merge
• Crop
• Rotate
• Watermark
• Subtitles
• Change aspect ratio
• Volume
• Brightness
• Saturation
• Contrast
• Deinterlacing
• Grayscale
• Special effects
• and more!

Perfect use of DVD - Everywhere!

You want to watch your movies on the go? Convert them into high-quality files, specially optimized for playback on your favorite devices: iPad, iPhone, Android, Xbox , PlayStation Vita, Nexus, Kindle Fire and other smart phones, gaming systems, and tablets.
Or enjoy home movies on the big screen. Make professional-quality DVD for personal use of one or more files with the built-in DVD-menu templates.

Download videos from YouTube with one click!

When playing a multi-function button automatically appears in any known video browser "Download". Clicking only once with the mouse, then you can at any time to enjoy the videos without an internet connection. Or convert it to a format for viewing on the TV on a smartphone or other device.

Conversion from 2D to 3D!

Experience the home theater. Convert any of 2D-videos in 3D-format at ultra-high speeds.

Convert with hardware acceleration!

Use the power of multi-core processes of your computer to convert and lightning fast downloads.

STjgD.md.png

Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10

STVht.png

i. Unzip The Archive

ii. Read "Read" for installation instructions.

iii. Enjoy..

STDIJ.png

IuMXV.png

IuG8H.png

Iuq9o.png

IuYHK.png

STl6g.md.png

VirusTotal

Scan Result: 1 / 71

Link:

S3g18.png

File Type: rar

File Size: 137 mb

STwl8.png

Note: If Your specs are low, then plz consider a standard version over this portable. as the process may take longer to process.

Uploadrar:

(PLZ Consider disabling Your Adblocker while downloading)

Last edited:

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Been waiting for this portable, thanks!

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
Been waiting for this portable, thanks!
Thanks Mister, for being this supportive.

atomonun

Downloaded
115.9 GB
Uploaded
113.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just the program i needed! And portable! Thank you so much!!

rafael_johns

Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
23.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, Miller, I would like to give you some feedback. I hope you don't mind. First of all, thank you very much for sharing theses softwares with us. I appreciate it.

The thing is, I've been having some trouble importing the files. It always gets stuck at 99% while adding the file to convert. I tried it on Windows 10 and Windows 7, both with clean installs to make sure it wasn't something on my end.

I've been using the other version you posted (Wondershare UniConverter 11.6.2.26 (Repack) ). That one is working flawlessly.

Well, that's it. Thanks again for your work. :)

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
Hi, Miller, I would like to give you some feedback. I hope you don't mind. First of all, thank you very much for sharing theses softwares with us. I appreciate it.

The thing is, I've been having some trouble importing the files. It always gets stuck at 99% while adding the file to convert. I tried it on Windows 10 and Windows 7, both with clean installs to make sure it wasn't something on my end.

I've been using the other version you posted (Wondershare UniConverter 11.6.2.26 (Repack) ). That one is working flawlessly.

Well, that's it. Thanks again for your work. :)
apologies mister, and ok i'm running it to see whats wrong. and thanks mister the heads up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, mistere (again) | i just run a two files test, one to mp3 and one to mp4 and it works fine. idk, why its happening to you but the one thing that i noticed, is, at 99% it got very slow, even for a song (small file) so if you're doing big files, just be a little patient with it mate.. @
rafael_johns

Last edited:

rafael_johns

Downloaded
28.2 GB
Uploaded
23.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
apologies mister, and ok i'm running it to see whats wrong. and thanks mister the heads up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, mistere (again) | i just run a two files test, one to mp3 and one to mp4 and it works fine. idk, why its happening to you but the one thing that i noticed, is, at 99% it got very slow, even for a song (small file) so if you're doing big files, just be a little patient with it mate.. @
rafael_johns

Will do. Thanks for taking a look at it, mate.

Juraviel

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
im having the exact same issue as the poster before me. (win10)

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
im having the exact same issue as the poster before me. (win10)
you too stuck at 99%?

Juraviel

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
8.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
you too stuck at 99%?
yes. at first launch there were some 0x00000 errors but they werent appearing after, however the conversion fails. it's also completely fine with the previous build.

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
yes. at first launch there were some 0x00000 errors but they werent appearing after, however the conversion fails. it's also completely fine with the previous build.
check your inbox mate.

dorimon5

Downloaded
32 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks. i'm waiting for this. :)

S3iii

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
471.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
you too stuck at 99%?
thanks for sharing, but I have the same problem when importing.

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 4 years
thanks for sharing, but I have the same problem when importing.
which format are you trying to which format?