Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Yoooo/Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lu61fith

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Im not sure but I do feel like there was a low ratio post made because of me. I apologise but im new to this site and I wasnt sure how to install the new program or where to look. Im def not that kinda guy. I could just go get the torrents somewhere online Im sure but I came across this site and figured once I got to know ppl I could ask for help on certain topics,but I didint want to be a burden straight out of the gate...

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Hi there... it looks like you are managing to keep a good ratio... keep it up! Keep seeding what you take and you'll be fine ;)

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

Lu61fith

Sorry but what is Your question?
AFAIS You have good ratio, at least here on TeamOS

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
@Lu61fith Hi, my answer not same here, i see you haven't seed anything at all, Please seed what you have download from here, i can see you have 2 inactive torrent.

Read Those Rules for good Ratio :

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
you can track your torrent usage as well as see your stats by clicking on your image on the top of the page and then on your own name. this will take you to your profile page, from there select bittorrent then click seeding this will show the torrent you are 'actively' seeding. if ou closely observe there is the hour glass symbolizing the seeding time period, as well the size of uploaded data.
So You Think Your Stats Are Wrong ->
How to Improve Your Ratio ->

Toxined

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20 GB
Uploaded
101.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Only thing you can do is... Seed what you've already downloaded. No matter what. You'll be safe and sound. :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.