Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Zorin OS 16.1 (All Editions)(X64)

NuKeS

Downloaded
14.6 GB
Uploaded
508.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the upload man, really appreciate it!

at the same time, you are not helping my Distro Hopping disease :D
I just checked the SHA256 for all the files against zorinOS website. I only got positive matches for the Pro and pro Lite, all the rest don't match. I'm still seeding but im not sure if that would affect the results. maybe you want to double check?

thanks again.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
I just checked the SHA256 for all the files against zorinOS website. I only got positive matches for the Pro and pro Lite, all the rest don't match. I'm still seeding but im not sure if that would affect the results. maybe you want to double check?

thanks again.
Probably they again updated the files. I will recheck day after tomorrow. Tomorrow if I am near my laptop, else day after.

You can check the hash from official mirror links here: https://mirror.truenetwork.ru/zorinos/isos/16/

awhh

Last edited by a moderator:

turuiheng

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
yes i need this right now

turuiheng

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
After verification, the 16.1 Lite 64-bit SHA256 in the torrent is incorrect. The SHA256 of this version in the text corresponds to the official download!

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
yes i need this right now
After verification, the 16.1 Lite 64-bit SHA256 in the torrent is incorrect. The SHA256 of this version in the text corresponds to the official download!
I downloaded from official site, from the link I gave to you. Not sure how it can be different. I no longer have the files in my system, as I needed space post people started seeding. Someone must have switched the file in their torrent (maybe?)! Moreover, even Zorin mirrors do not keep themselves updated, and the Zorin Official download provides a CDN facility, not exactly anything I can do to it mate. Suggest if you have any issues, kindly download from official site.

Edit: & Ohh, I did not jinx it, or make any changes. I like to keep things clear and honest, and I do not jiff with anything.

Last edited:

abusayed0206

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for all pro versions!

paperbird

Downloaded
39.7 GB
Uploaded
555.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
T h a n k s ............... :)

Kumar N

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks for the pro version.

badkill

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for the contribution, what version do you recommend for an old laptop with few resources with 2gb of ram

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
thanks for the contribution, what version do you recommend for an old laptop with few resources with 2gb of ram
ZorinLite, or best LinuxLite. Version will not matter, as it will anyways download security upgrades.

izieco

Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
21.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this awesome share

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
thanks for posting it ASAP

there is a link to download pro version see again

Username: ******

Your Current Email :- **************

Your New Email :- **********

Reason for Email Change Request :- Changed my domain from vitageda to d-geier, but is not in the allowed hosts list

CHANGED BY CHARLIE
Mate, you have posted on a wrong thread. Please delete your details from here. Thanks. @admins in case it is overlooked, kindly delete the personal email details.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
Just for those with old Laptops and especially HP/DELL, The 16.1 Pro and Pro Lite have the following issues I found:
1. Drivers do not load, or do not get installed. Example: Brightness, broadcom, sound.
2. Sound is very very low and HD files play with the heaviest stutters.
3. The files crash a lot with any file having 30+fps (on my HP at least).
4. Many more small or big issues. I am not gonna raise it to Zorin, for some obvious reasons, but I will switch to PopOS!.

kanduli751

Banned
Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you so much!!! it works really well on my system ;)

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
26.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks much for this m8; greatly appreciated.

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
26.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Just for those with old Laptops and especially HP/DELL, The 16.1 Pro and Pro Lite have the following issues I found:
1. Drivers do not load, or do not get installed. Example: Brightness, broadcom, sound.
2. Sound is very very low and HD files play with the heaviest stutters.
3. The files crash a lot with any file having 30+fps (on my HP at least).
4. Many more small or big issues. I am not gonna raise it to Zorin, for some obvious reasons, but I will switch to PopOS!.

Hey m8, going to sum up my thoughts here:

1. Broadcom's drivers are proprietary for networking (dealt with this for years as a Linux user & is annoying af, seriously).
2. Some audio drivers can get super screwy when it comes to pulseaudio &/or ALSA (some chipsets aren't even really supported but from what I've seen generally actually Dells do better in this area since they do have some OEM machines with Linux their chipsets can be more friendly than others).
3. Some of the frame stuttering could be a mix of nouveau FOSS driver & prime switching vs Nvidia's proprietary drivers which don't work most of the time for me still on those types of units at this rate (I usually just get black screens only trying to use the proprietary drivers vs the nouveau FOSS driver on Dells).
4. I run software updater all the time on my units that run more bleeding edge DEB variants to try & keep bugs to a minimum & patches up-to-date (sys + 3rd party progs too).

Hope this is somewhat helpful, if not feel free to just ignore :) .

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 3 years
Hey m8, going to sum up my thoughts here:

1. Broadcom's drivers are proprietary for networking (dealt with this for years as a Linux user & is annoying af, seriously).
2. Some audio drivers can get super screwy when it comes to pulseaudio &/or ALSA (some chipsets aren't even really supported but from what I've seen generally actually Dells do better in this area since they do have some OEM machines with Linux their chipsets can be more friendly than others).
3. Some of the frame stuttering could be a mix of nouveau FOSS driver & prime switching vs Nvidia's proprietary drivers which don't work most of the time for me still on those types of units at this rate (I usually just get black screens only trying to use the proprietary drivers vs the nouveau FOSS driver on Dells).
4. I run software updater all the time on my units that run more bleeding edge DEB variants to try & keep bugs to a minimum & patches up-to-date (sys + 3rd party progs too).

Hope this is somewhat helpful, if not feel free to just ignore :) .
Actually, V16.0/R1--R4, all worked fine. Even when it upgraded from X.0 to X.1 via upgrade it worked fine. The trouble only started when I clean flashed straight up 16.1. So, somewhere an issue in their installer loader for us old people. Lolz.

blx32

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks so much for posting.

jmh6906