Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Zorin OS 16 Pro X64

LiHua

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hello, i'm new in this site. And pardon me if my English isn't so good...
Thank you very much for this one! I've been a long time searching for this... because i prefer to test it before buy.
And sorry, but, i have a question: is this OS file secure to install and use? It's not ilegal? Can i put my accounts and personal data and archives?

mobi0001

This moment is never going to last forever!!
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
48.2 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
45 (48)
Hello, i'm new in this site. And pardon me if my English isn't so good...
Thank you very much for this one! I've been a long time searching for this... because i prefer to test it before buy.
And sorry, but, i have a question: is this OS file secure to install and use? It's not ilegal? Can i put my accounts and personal data and archives?
Good question mate. Short answer: Yes to all.
To explain: Le*ali*y I will not discuss, however, you are fully secure and in control of your data. Your connections are secure, based on the OS. However, how and where the accounts connect to and reveal any identifiable data (IP, Browser, Cookie wise, etc), that is a separate topic and not related to the OS in ask.

LiHua

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Boa pergunta, companheiro. Resposta curta: Sim para todos.
Para explicar: Le * ali * y não vou discutir, no entanto, você está totalmente seguro e no controle de seus dados. Suas conexões são seguras, com base no sistema operacional. No entanto, como e onde as contas se conectam e revelam quaisquer dados identificáveis (IP, navegador, cookies, etc), que é um tópico separado e não relacionado ao sistema operacional em questão.
Ok! I know, i know. Thanks! :)

sakee31

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
admin hash doesnt match
can u please update?

mobi0001

This moment is never going to last forever!!
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
48.2 GB
Uploaded
6.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
45 (48)
admin hash doesnt match
can u please update?
Please read other replies I gave. Stop asking for an update without reading for the answer.

Last edited: