Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Is There Any Way To Make Money By Uploding Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
how to upload torrent and seed them.and how to publish it.and any way to earn money for support for my work.

PasMater

āš”OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
871.7 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
29 (70)
Member for 10 years
any way to earn money

thats so Anti Torrenting question!!
idea that is around Torrenting/Torrents is to SHARE!! to give,not to take!!
that idea have make Pirating/Pirates!!
guys who share all for free,share all for they friends and one Thank You is enough for them!!
to be honest i never didnt evan chek is it possible to make money with torrents....maybe there is...but i doubt that bro......

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
307 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
337 (356)
Member for 10 years
Here's your anwsers:

1. You must read this:

2. Also must read this:

3. How to upload torrent:

4. Registered users cannot upload torrent. Not allowed.

5. How to make money by torrenting? Anwser > Not here. we don't have any kind of function.

6. Weird but in opinion: Why don't you upload torrent to Amazon or iTune? go sell them there. LOL

7. Earning money from a torrent? How would you do that? you cannot even safe it until anyone seed it so if you provide it to seed then that couldn't make no sense. LOL!

8. if YIFY ever tried to make moneys from torrents? Trust me they would be more richer then bill gate. LOL! hehehe

9. If you have something special or you're own of that material? Then you go for VIP. contact with Admins and explain them what you actually have so they will tell you it is just same material we already indexed here or a friend site already have it or it's really deserve VIP system.

Good luck!

Downloaded
13.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks dude . one more question.

how they upload hd movies and music and many much thins exclusively to torrent. example yifi is my favorite uploder. how they upload hd movies.

D3viL

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
36.6 GB
Uploaded
1,186.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (30)
Member for 10 years
Topic Locked