Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent 🎅⭐ Xmas VIP Build Free for all⭐🎅 - Celestial Windows 11

MOULAALI

Downloaded
129.7 GB
Uploaded
747 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR SHARING THIS BUILD

treladan

Downloaded
131.2 GB
Uploaded
487.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thx 4 the gift. Merry Xmas.

kapilrtn

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
32 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks for sharing this and Merry Christmas for all Team OS members.

Rollen Bayer

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
9.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much for this exclusive build.

phroawg

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
244.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot for sharing
Merry Christmas to all

goldbird8888

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
99.3 GB
Uploaded
661.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for sharing. Merry Christmas!

lost_soul12

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Ty Sir , For Publishing It For Free, Wish You A Very Happy Mery Christmas

TerTEX

Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
ARch linux modded. hum... like the design except the icons on desktop. CENTRAL menu, is the future. left desktop menus are 90's things. is horrible.

I don't know what I'm more worried about: downloading a windows ISO, completely hijacked by people I'll probably never see in my life, and which could simply suck up and steal all my sensitive data when it's used....

or microsoft basically DOING THE SAME THING with windows 11 LOL

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
ARch linux modded. hum... like the design except the icons on desktop. CENTRAL menu, is the future. left desktop menus are 90's things. is horrible.

I don't know what I'm more worried about: downloading a windows ISO, completely hijacked by people I'll probably never see in my life, and which could simply suck up and steal all my sensitive data when it's used....

or microsoft basically DOING THE SAME THING with windows 11 LOL
First of all, there is a 3rd option, Dont download anything, learn how to create your own ISO, and have only yourself to trust.,.. or blame.

Now you are a new member and I don't mind hesitation and critical thinking as long as it's based on facts and not tin foil hats.

No one here, cares to steal your "sensitive" info. Right now there are so many fail-safes that even if you write here in public your credit card number, nothing really will happen, and personally speaking, and I know I speak for others too, no one here cares about personal documents or photos. We don't know you, we are probably not even on the same continent, let alone country or region. Can't talk about MS tho, but logic dictates that more likely a trillion-dollar company doesn't have a need for your bank account, nor they would risk a lawsuit doing it... Just food for thought.

Now you can use your logic and see that you are on a site with 800 000+ members, that almost all of us as a community not just share software, but help each other with problems, give advice, and inform. Now if we were stealing info as you say, we wouldn't be here for as long as we do (2016) and we wouldn't grow our numbers the way we do. On the web, word gets around easily and reputations are easy to be destroyed. You could also have spent a while browsing before you expressed your opinion, and you would have seen that we also have a lot of fail-safes to prevent anyone from the admins to the newest member that just joined, from spreading malicious software. We always request Virus total scans for example, in all our posts and you can also perform a scan once you download to see if the results match. Dont know a lot of scammers that use virus total to spread malicious hacks. For that same reason, we don't accept anything else than Bitcoin or Paypal for our VIP program that many use without issues,

You can also easily test anything you download in a VM with fake info, to be further reassured.

Now it's up to you to decide If you choose something or not, no one is forcing anyone here, but if you have more such questions, we have a help section that you are welcome to use and not a celebration thread of a gift we give to our members due to Xmas.

Thank you and welcome to our site.

Last edited:

Vinceraine

Downloaded
18 GB
Uploaded
7.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
merry christmas.. TEAMOS thnx for this wonderful gift

mikal_s

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.4 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for this amazing share, will download to seed.. Merry Christmas all who celebrate it, and happy holidays to those that don't.

history25plus

Downloaded
1,010.5 GB
Uploaded
73.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank very very much!!! In my opinion, it's the BEST X'Mas Gift!

Andy 52

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
908.4 GB
Uploaded
27.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just a few words about Mr. "TerTEX's" comment, although a comment of that nature is out of place in this thread.

The competence, goodwill and good tone of the entire Administration of this tracker is one of the main driving forces for the visit and registration of more than 800,000 members. It won't be an exaggeration to say that either.
In the face of "Sailor" with his post here he has shown it to everyone. No more comments are needed.
And as an example I will give another tracker" Torrent mail ru
registered users - more than 12,000,000 (not a mistake)
Reaction of the Tracker Admin:

Such a comment will immediately seek an explanation from the moderator of the section in which it is written and the moderator will be stripped of all authority
Reaction to the posted comment
It will immediately get an IP address ban, without any explanation.

When a person has the task of keeping "highly sensitive data", the latter never uses the Internet under any pretext.
The calm tone and attitude towards everyone in this tracker is the main prerequisite for the daily registration of tens and hundreds of people.
Last but not least, the people who sacrifice their time and create builds are at the right level to be trusted by everyone present in the TeamOS tracker
To all - HAPPY NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAYS! :h:

fab80

Downloaded
109.3 GB
Uploaded
42.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing this and Merry Christmas!!

thesilentviper

Banned
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Many thank Sir, that's best gift xmas

ozerisol_

Downloaded
11.7 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
amazinggg :h: thankyou for your good work, really likes the xmas's gift

oldman20

Downloaded
46.5 GB
Uploaded
504.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing this and Merry Christmas for Team OS team. :inlove:

FreakyDanz

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
42.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for sharing this wonderful OS bulild Sir. Really appreciated. . Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year

velu99

Downloaded
14.4 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the x-mas gift, wonderful build !

Bintu

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
20.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Is that support Microsoft Store and also the Xbox ?