Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Accounting Softwatre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
252.7 GB
Uploaded
493.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello,
Can anyone help me.
I am in dire need of Peachtree and Quicktime accounting software.
I am grateful in advance.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Do you mean Quicken? Quickbooks?

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Do you mean Quicken? Quickbooks?
That would be a good guess lol

You can get a QB version here but, in general, it seems like accounting software is difficult to find. I guess there aren't a lot of accountant types (like me) to generate a demand or I'm not looking in the right places. ?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
You can get a QB version here but, in general, it seems like accounting software is difficult to find. I guess there aren't a lot of accountant types (like me) to generate a demand or I'm not looking in the right places. ?

I think the main reason is that most current good accounting software is online-only, and those versions can not be hacked as they get verified by the developer's servers every time you log. Some aren't even software in the way we know it but rather a web app that runs online only via a browser or a web interface.

That's the "negative" side of Software as a Service or SaaS.

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I think the main reason is that most current good accounting software is online-only, and those versions can not be hacked as they get verified by the developer's servers every time you log. Some aren't even software in the way we know it but rather a web app that runs online only via a browser or a web interface.
True, cloud based software seems to be the way to go these days. It's just easier in a lot of ways for corporations to operate. That said, I still worry about cloud security. Maybe cause I'm old ?

Perhaps there are some open source packages but my guess is that the quality isn't all there or they're mostly "freemium"

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I agree 100%. Some things are not meant to be shared/stored online or on the cloud, even if the companies claim they are 100% secure. Just by looking at the current hacking news, one can see the opposite, and that's just about the things that go public. A lot of companies especially in the financial field pay to keep things not published, as it can be devastating for their business.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I agree 100%. Some things are not meant to be shared/stored online or on the cloud, even if the companies claim they are 100% secure. Just by looking at the current hacking news, one can see the opposite, and that's just about the things that go public. A lot of companies especially in the financial field pay to keep things not published, as it can be devastating for their business.

Agreed. If a GOOD hacker wants into a system, according to Kevin Mitnik, they just get in, usually really quick.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
True, cloud based software seems to be the way to go these days. It's just easier in a lot of ways for corporations to operate. That said, I still worry about cloud security. Maybe cause I'm old ?

Perhaps there are some open source packages but my guess is that the quality isn't all there or they're mostly "freemium"
Sorry to say here but i Never use cloud service here , and my reason is that when you have files uploaded to a cloud service then they are gone and you are no more the owner from the files you have there ... that is one reason ... and i have a few more ...

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Anyway, we are sidetracking the topic and apologies for that, I just wanted to give a reason as to why current versions of accounting software, at least the well knowN brands will be hard to find.

...and back to the topic :p

Last edited:

Mercedesc350e

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Google : accounting software,u get all type..Google is your friend

TurningPoint

Banned
Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
4.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I am also looking for a good accounting software. Can anyone be of help?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hmmmm.. One thing i dont see is Author here but I do see lots of aimless chit chat FROM EVERYONE.. 11 posts and still in the dark like mushrooms..

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
Mushrooms get cooked and eaten. Done here and completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.