Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Acrobat Pro DC 2020.006.20042

Crazzy.Wave

Downloaded
126.8 GB
Uploaded
236.1 GB
Ratio
Hello and good evening all. I am kind of getting trouble from Adobe acrobat after installation.

I did replacement of my HDD, and so i installed latest windows 19H2_X64_JANUARY 2020, downloaded from this site. Installed MS OFFICE 2016 PRO PLUS from here, and same with Adobe Acrobat 2020.006.20042.

Trouble starts with Acrobat Pro, as I install it without net connection, it opens documents and possible to edit and do all sort of things with pdf. But as soon as i connect with net, it goes online, and starts popping up "Acrobat failed to load Core dll".

First i thought i made some mistake during installation, so i reinstalled it again, but it started showing "acrotray.exe was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)". This popup hangs the folder and need to restart the Explorer.exe.

So i thought to reinstall windows again, and i did it. Everything works fine until adobe installation, and as i connect to internet the popups start and its big trouble.

I just keep deleting the whole hdd, reinstalling windows and all applications, and then adobe, and it crashed again. In last 3 days, not less than 20 times I did windows reinstallation, and failed with Adobe acrobat.

Please check on your pcs/laptops, to reinstall it and tell me any solution to make use of it.

Thank You all.
Any help will be very much appreciated.

noams

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Thanks alot, leaves all of the other torrents and cracks in the dust. Will seed constantly

noams

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Hi everyone,

Activation worked at the beginning, but after a few days it stopped working.
Every time the program starts it asks me to sign in with some email and closes when I don't do it.
What is the way you used the patch? I'm using Win10 and it automatically deletes the patch, considering it a virus but I disabled it in order to use the file.

I'm a bit scared now that it is actually a virus because of this post. Can anyone help with activation? Is it a virus or is it safe?

THANKS!