Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Adobe Acrobat Reader Pro DC version 2021.001.20142 Repack -=TeamOS=-

Kchanna

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you, was looking for a reader on my new computer!

Sharul

Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
29 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
nice works! thank you so much for the awesome upload! ^_^

Starpure

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Can someone help? Having issues installing. When I run the Silent Installation.cmd file, I get the TeamOS screen, then a popup asking me to allow the program to make changes. I say yes, then they both go away & it isn't installed.
I added the /D = C:\My Path to the .cmd file. What obvious thing am I missing?
Thanks!!
I think 1st un zip all the files at a suitable location then run the silent installation from within that DIR/location.
Even non silent installation does not make any sound.

B3nDov3r

Downloaded
911.5 MB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Can someone help? Having issues installing. When I run the Silent Installation.cmd file, I get the TeamOS screen, then a popup asking me to allow the program to make changes. I say yes, then they both go away & it isn't installed.
I added the /D = C:\My Path to the .cmd file. What obvious thing am I missing?
Thanks!!
Greetings,

In my case, the "silent installation.cmd" extracted the files in the %LOCALAPPDATA%\Temp\AdobeAcrobatDC directory and NOT in %WINDIR%\Temp\AdobeAcrobatDC .
After running the "AcrobatHelper.exe /S /AUTO" command from that directory, everything worked as intended! (also had to exclude that folder from AntiVirus because of False-Positive detections)

Thnx a lot for this great release!

w3rty88

Downloaded
44.4 GB
Uploaded
134.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you, bro. My last version decided it wanted to be registered all on its own after almost a year. Then I tried three other versions for the last hour and a half. Nothing worked. Then I installed your version and VOILA! PDF magic once again. Thank you.

this happened to me also .... i have this

and all the other apps are working ok only the stupid pdf is not....

zwooky

Downloaded
6 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Greetings,

In my case, the "silent installation.cmd" extracted the files in the %LOCALAPPDATA%\Temp\AdobeAcrobatDC directory and NOT in %WINDIR%\Temp\AdobeAcrobatDC .
After running the "AcrobatHelper.exe /S /AUTO" command from that directory, everything worked as intended! (also had to exclude that folder from AntiVirus because of False-Positive detections)

Thnx a lot for this great release!
That did it! Thanks B3nDov3r !!
Thanks! Mirkec !!

w3rty88

Downloaded
44.4 GB
Uploaded
134.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thnx for the upload man... with your upload i fixed the shitty adobe acrobat not working before .... it took them 12 months to realize.....

macgrath

Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you for this multilingual version