Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2021 v22.0.1.73 (x64) Multilingual (Preactivated) *TeamOS*

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Sir in last version of 2021 photoshop it doesnot provide neural filter without login in cloud account whenever i open neural filter it crashes the photoshop v22.0.1.35 does in this app does it crashes again sir :(
To use neural filters you have to log in to a Cloud account to download them. That is how it works. I created a Cloud account just to get the filters and they are working for me. I do not think that there is anything wrong with theis Photoshop torrent.

Gkb375

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
me to, neural filter does not downloading.

beechy

Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
32.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@[B]Mr. Spacely[/B] great update I don't have the ratio to download but keep up the great work it is appreciated

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
me to, neural filter does not downloading.
Here are some thoughts that might help you.

Some requirements to download and use neural filters:
1. You need a Creative Cloud account.
2. You have to be logged into the account.
3. Photoshop must be able to access Creative Cloud.

Make sure that Photoshop's access to the internet is not being blocked, e.g. by a firewall, by an anti-virus program, or by entries in your Windows hosts file.

Make sure that your system meets ALL the hardware and operating system requirements for this version of Photoshop. Look at the requirements at the beginning of this thread and at the requirements for this Photoshop version on the Adobe site. Look at ALL the requirements. Look at all the requirements CAREFULLY. Follow and read ALL related links. Do not forget graphics card requirements.

To help others, when you find out what the problem is, come back here and tell us what the problem was and how you fixed it.

Finally, next time you report a problem or ask for help please try to give us a bit more information to work with. "me too . . . not downloading" is not a good problem report. Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Describe your hardware and operating system. Say what you have already tried.

Good luck :)

Sidney Marquesi

Banned
Downloaded
275.8 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You Very Very So Much!!!!

vurelo

Downloaded
69.6 GB
Uploaded
713 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome keep updates coming please

Gkb375

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

Make sure that Photoshop's access to the internet is not being blocked, e.g. by a firewall, by an anti-virus program, or by entries in your Windows hosts file.

Make sure that your system meets ALL the hardware and operating system requirements for this version of Photoshop. Look at the requirements at the beginning of this thread and at the requirements for this Photoshop version on the Adobe site. Look at ALL the requirements. Look at all the requirements CAREFULLY. Follow and read ALL related links. Do not forget graphics card requirements.

To help others, when you find out what the problem is, come back here and tell us what the problem was and how you fixed it.

Finally, next time you report a problem or ask for help please try to give us a bit more information to work with. "me too . . . not downloading" is not a good problem report. Describe your problem in as much detail as you can. Describe your hardware and operating system. Say what you have already tried.

Thx a lot for your help.

tmdtil

Downloaded
6.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks a lot for the share..

cnkb93

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
18.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Does neural filter working in this version sir
The neural filters is included but it doesn't work :worried:

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11340 (11340)
Member for 8 years
Does neural filter working in this version sir
cant download neural filter, maybe need stand alone installer of neural filter if there any :D
Neutral Filter doesn't work ?
I'm tired of seeing this from you ungrateful people. If it doesn't work, go to Adobe and pay for it. Anymore posts like this will be removed.

Last edited:

joshal

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
8.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you thank you thank you thank you :h:

rajapss

Downloaded
133.8 GB
Uploaded
101.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Most importantly it's compatible with WIN 10 only. It's not working on Win 7

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Read my earlier post on things to check.

If you can't make neural filters work with this version then try this one
Adobe Photoshop 2021 v22.0.0.35 (x64) Multilingual (Preactivated) *TeamOS*

I have been using v22.0.0.35 since the day it was posted on TeamOS. Neural filters work if your system meets the system requirements.

cnkb93

Downloaded
19.8 GB
Uploaded
18.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Read my earlier post on things to check.

If you can't make neural filters work with this version then try this one
Adobe Photoshop 2021 v22.0.0.35 (x64) Multilingual (Preactivated) *TeamOS*

I have been using v22.0.0.35 since the day it was posted on TeamOS. Neural filters work if your system meets the system requirements.
I tried to fix it the way you instructed and it worked perfectly.
Thanks so much for your help. Your instruction need to be in the main post so that people won't complain anymore :D
Peace!

suansimte

Downloaded
150.5 GB
Uploaded
137.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
WOW! too fast...almost faster than the official :D:D;)

shotty

Downloaded
12.9 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I'm tired of seeing this from you ungrateful people. If it doesn't work, go to Adobe and pay for it. Anymore posts like this will be removed.

you are so right!

people ask, ask, ask... pretend and NEVER read posts BEFORE ASK!!!

I'm sorry and apologize for them!

this don't help, but as you know, the problem of "only asking people" is for any forum I'm in...

thank you for your and whole staff work... I knew teamos group till the beginning, and is a reliable place to find working sw...

P.S.: I'm 62, and started with BBS, if you're not too young to know something about <:-D

;-Dan from Italy

Thanosgone

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sir we are always grateful to you we cannot think anything bad about beautiful teamos website or beautiful and smart uploader like you i am sorry if i say something that make you feel bad i am sorry sir :(

neutronzzz

Downloaded
5.2 GB
Uploaded
14.5 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
cant download neural filter, maybe need stand alone installer of neural filter if there any :D
its work, just need login to cloud account.

Jimmy Loughran

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
144.6 GB
Uploaded
293.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you so much, Mr. Spacely. Can't wait to try it out.

cloaked

Downloaded
31.4 GB
Uploaded
170.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mr. Spacely

Thank you sir for another great upload.