Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Adobe Photoshop 2024 v25.3.1 Multilingual macOS

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
QYVXnm.png

2e0do.png

Reimagine reality with Photoshop. Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible. From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.

The creative world runs on Photoshop.
Millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible.

Designed for anyone to design anything.
From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the creative world moving. With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.

Not just photo taking. Breathtaking.
Whether you are looking for everyday edits or total transformations, our graphic design software offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art. Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos. Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.

Power to the paintbrush.
Draw and paint whatever you dream up with tools designed especially for illustrators. Paint in perfectly symmetrical patterns. Get polished looks with stroke smoothing. And create with pencils, pens, markers, and brushes that feel real including more than 1,000 from celebrated illustrator Kyle T. Webster.

Symmetry mode
Paint in perfect symmetry with a new mode that lets you define your axes and choose from preset patterns like circular, radial, spiral, and mandala.

New Content-Aware Fill experience
A dedicated workspace lets you select the exact pixels to use for fills, and Adobe Sensei makes it easy to rotate, scale, and mirror them.

Frame tool
Create shape or text frames to use as placeholders on your canvas. Drag and drop images to fill the frames and they all scale to fit.

2eYoK.png

QmPunH.jpeg

2eqtH.png

Q8vs6W.jpg

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/3.6
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    32 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 32 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    404a09a5a7d6a66c4e3c58bd13c92cc154072f6b
  • Loading…

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11375 (11375)
Member for 8 years
@CoffinDeath Where are Screenshots?

adrianSi

Downloaded
104.6 GB
Uploaded
132.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
on my macOS Catalina 10.15.7 not work

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
12.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you for latest setup (Like)

alexanonim

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 months
I try to apply the Medicines but every time I open Photoshop Adobe Creative Cloud login appears and if I close the login everything closes, and if I login on Creative Cloud I need to pay. Sonoma 14.3

chuchtorres

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 months
Hi guys, downloading. Will try on a Mac with M1 on Ventura 13.6. Will let you know if works ...

So package comes with three files
- Setup.zip
- Medicines
- Readme.txt
- Locales.zip

Readme says:
"Install and apply the Medicines.
Copy your personal language into Adobe Photoshop 2024/Locales.
Change it from Photoshop settings. Once done, restart the program."

I extracted the Setup.zip, which contained the Photoshop installer, but I don't see how to apply the Medicines. Would that be the Medicines file? Thing is if I click on the Medicines file I get this, which is scary:

“Medicines” will damage your computer. You should eject the disk image.

I try to apply the Medicines but every time I open Photoshop Adobe Creative Cloud login appears and if I close the login everything closes, and if I login on Creative Cloud I need to pay. Sonoma 14.3
I am having same issue. Did you get to fix it?

I finally made it to work. So here is what I did:

1) Install ADOBE PHOTOSHOP (file Adobe Photoshop 2024 v25.3.1 macOS_Install.pkg)
2) *running the Medicines prompt me a window to Medicines, I did, this did not errored out but did not work (I was still getting Creative Cloud screen)* So instead of that, I did this:
2.1) Right click Medicines file and click SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS
2.2) Double-click on the cr.pkg file (located inside resources folder) - this will open the PATCHER
2.3) Click next a couple of times (dedicate some time to read each screen), and when you get to the selection screen, activate the "Photoshop v25x" checkbox, and click INSTALL

then I opened Photoshop and no more Creative Cloud prompt came without issues.

Only concern I have (which I hope someone could help me with) is this remark indicated in the PATCHER:
"This patcher should work between different versions of the app, but please note that because this patcher is a no account version, features such as Generative Fill, Neural Filters and Generative Recolor won’t work. For those to work you must use the other version of the patcher"

I really would like to use the GENERATIVE FILL option, so I don't know what exactly I need to do to get that. It says there is "other version of the patcher", not sure how to get that other version. Anyone? I'd appreciate it.

ketepasati

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
448 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, I'm going to install it now ! Does AI Fill works ??
God bless you!

chishi

Downloaded
424.7 GB
Uploaded
310.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Installing version 2024 requires Mac OS Big Sur version 11.0 or higher
on my macOS Catalina 10.15.7 not work
:)

markybean

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
910.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
“Adobe Photoshop 2024 v25.3.1 macOS_Install.pkg” cannot be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.
macOS cannot verify that this app is free from malware.
Safari downloaded this file on January 30, 2024.
I have Sonoma 14.3.1

chicoysan

Downloaded
43.5 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you very much, kind sir. will try this tonight