Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked ALL OFFICE VERSION IN SINGLE ISO [2007,2010,2013,2016,2019,2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunar101

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
HELLO IS ANYWAY TO MAKE AN ISO WITH ALL OFFICE VERSION IN SINGLE ISO [2007,2010,2013,2016,2019,2021]

HARIOM009

Banned
Downloaded
9.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Where is download link ?

regzgsc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
290.1 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The thread title is misleading.. I thought he is making a combination office software into one file ISO.

casperx

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
554.6 GB
Uploaded
153.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is a Request! and I reckon would be a good one to have

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Some things, in theory, sound good, but in practice... not so much...

ISO's sole purpose is to archive and emulate a DVD or BRD and by using said file format we can use it to write a real DVD/BRD or a USB thumb drive and be able to boot the PC. Windows and other OSes need that function as well as live CDs but office... not so much. You can't really boot straight to MS office.

As such, there is no real need (or at least I can't see one) for an ISO specifically, and all you have to do is download the versions of the office you like/want from here, and write them directly on a thumb drive, each version on a different folder. It's the same thing but with fewer steps and less hassle and also the convenience of combining things like you can have a thumb drive with windows AND office (and other software). If for some reason you want everything in one file, use WinRAR or 7zip I guess. Keep in mind if you have the files in separate folders and not an ISO, its easier to update with newer versions too.

That is probably the reason you haven't seen a pure ISO office so far.

Unless the OP can describe a real need soon, I think it will be wise to close this thread.

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.1 GB
Uploaded
883.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
misleading title, please warn him and close the thread