Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Altium Designer 23.7.1 Build 13

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/P5re6udyMOiN

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

QG4Sid.png

Product Information​

File Name Altium Designer 23.7.1 Build 13 (x64)
Created By Altium
Version 23.7.1 Build 13
License Type full_version
Release Date July 20, 2023
Languages English

Overview of Altium Designer​

Altium has significantly enhanced user experience and productivity with a modern interface to simplify the design experience and enable unprecedented performance optimization,
aided by 64-Bit architecture and multi-threading for better stability, speed, and functionality during PCB design.

Altium Designer focuses on delivering new, easy-to-use, and productivity-enhancing PCB design tools in a single, unified application.
Leveraging feedback and suggestions from the design community,
Altium Designer features capability updates and performance optimizations to enhance user experience and productivity significantly.

In addition to the easy-to-use, modernized user interface, Altium Designer will also feature a much-anticipated upgrade to 64-bit architecture and multi-threading for more excellent stability,
speed, and functionality. These updates will allow designers to increase their design speed and task executiandlso provide more flexibility and control, simplifying the overall design process.

Features of Altium Designer

Change thermal connection styles for pads and vias on the fly.
Discover how to easily route rigid and flex designs by following the countors of your board.
Improved features in Draftsman make creating your PCB fabrication and assembly drawings even easier.
Move components on your board without having to reroute them.
Organize your design exactly as you want with no layer restrictions.
Explore how Altium Designer makes it easy to define the materials in your layer stack.
Manage multiple impedance profiles for stripline, microstrip, single or differential pairs.

Technical Details and System Requirements

Windows 7 (64-bit only), Windows 8 (64-bit only), or Windows 10 (64-bit only) Intel Core i5 processor or equivalent (Recommended Core i7 processor or equivalent)
4GB RAM (Recommended 16 GB)
10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD 5000 series/Intel HD 4600
Monitor with at least 1680x1050 (widescreen) or 1600x1200 (4:3) screen resolution
Adobe Reader (version XI or later for 3D PDF viewing)
Date Web browser
Microsoft Office 32-bit or 64-bit

Q8URRh.gif

Read the "READ ME TEXT FILE" or Apply Medicine ETC. If an .iso then Burn the ISO to USB with Rufus.

Qfkp5o.jpg

Q8U4LW.gif

Qgf9jE.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    1 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 1 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    84959f50ec12e292f988a99bc613952744771902
  • Loadingā€¦

herrscher1st

Downloaded
120.7 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I'm sorry, but I don't see any README file, the folder do say offline installer, so do I have to turn of internet connection during the installation process? @Uncle Mac