Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Android Phone data recovery - No image / No touch / Phone boots into OS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichalPlays

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.5 GB
Uploaded
20.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi, I have a big problem here.
My friend was in Eritrea and his kids visited this country for the first time in their lifes. He took a lot of pictures and didn't realize that the stuff wasn't saved on MicroSD card and the Google storage was full.
Not a week ago he dropped his Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 4g and the screen broke. He doesn't have money to replace it and the screen that I ordered and paid for, doesn't seem to display anything and he needs the pictures and most importantly his documents from the /Internal Storage/Download/ExcelDokumente/ .
I don't know which version of Android he has, I can enter pin through the num pad on my PC keyboard and any of my USB C to HDMI dongles doesn't display picture but it seems to detect the phone since my TV says "Waiting for Device".
Could someone help me please?

Ayush GArg

Downloaded
84.4 GB
Uploaded
181.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I think you have to allow file transfer via USB on your phone.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I wonder if DEX the android app you help you move his stuff... It's a windows based app meant to work with Android. I use it for my Samsung S10

MichalPlays

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.5 GB
Uploaded
20.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I think you have to allow file transfer via USB on your phone.
Doesn't really work since I cant do any input while connecting the device to the computer. I tried it with few of those laptop usb C dongles but it doesn't passthrough the keyboard if I connect the phone to the computer

I wonder if DEX the android app you help you move his stuff... It's a windows based app meant to work with Android. I use it for my Samsung S10
It's a Xiaomi. DEX is only for Samsung devices. That's actually how I recovered data from a Note 8 with no display where the owner didn't wanted to pay 322Euro for a original or 180Euro for aftermarket screen. I actually used one of those DEX stations which also helped with activating Google Sync for uploading contacts from the phonebook to Google.

Elzer

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years