Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Anti-spyware

Status
Not open for further replies.

reksage

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if there are any custom windows ISOs that disable the built-in spyware that windows installed or anything of the sort. I'm a newbie in the field but I want privacy like we all deserve. Any wisdom is appreciated.

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 8 years
Windows 10 does indeed have some Telemetry services which run and collect some questionable data... Yes there are many programs which will disable/remove the windows 10 spying junk.

Here are 3 of the top ones>>>

1: O&O shutup10 >> Free you can find using google..

2: Spybot Anti-Beacon >> Free you can find using google.

3: destroy windows 10 spying >> Free you can find using google.

I prefer using options 1 and 2. :)

reksage

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot for the speedy response! Are there any similar software for Win7? I'm not really a fan of windows 10 because Win7 just feels simpler. Thanks again!

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 8 years
the spying started in windows 10.... windows 7 and 8 are much safer and private there is no need to really worry about windows 7/8 in my opinion. But if you use windows 10 i would definitely suggest using one of the recomended programs to remove the spying junk. They only recently started adding tons of telemetry junk into windows 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.