Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Ashampoo Photo Commander 17.0.1 (x64) Multilingual.[TeamOS]

tonino0

⭐ VIP
Uploader
Donor
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
10.1 GB
Uploaded
7.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
63 (60)
Member for 4 years
Qo1JJe.png

Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 is the complete solution to view, edit and organize your photos. Bring order to your collection, optimize any number of photos simultaneously and create stylish calendars, cards, or entire slideshows in no time! Turn any number of unsorted photos into a genuine collection in just a few clicks, whether beginner, enthusiast, or professional!

Ashampoo Photo Commander 17 offers the necessary technology upgrade for blazing performance, up-to-date image formats, and full Windows 11 compatibility. Thanks to more efficient 64-bit memory and CPU management, version 17 is up to 40% faster than version 16. This means faster image browsing and opening. We've also overhauled the burning and scanning routines and improved the codec support (PNG, WEBP, JXR, etc.). Get ready for a futureproof Photo Commander with modern visuals and top-notch performance!

Full Windows 11 compatibility
Native 64-bit support for optimal memory usage and speed
Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX) support for optimized CPU usage
40% faster loading of JPGs
Numerous codec upgrades (PNG, WEBP, JXR, etc.)
New burning and scanning technologies
Lightning-fast file browser to low memory footprint
Enhanced video playback
New wizards for slideshows, batch processing, and duplicate scans
Convert WebP into JPG
Qo1IlR.png

Collages, cards and frames included
From birthdays to Christmas: Create just the right card in no time
Get creative: Photo Commander 17 lets you create stylish collages and elegant cards with the help of numerous included templates. Add nifty frames to your photos and combine images and texts to create greeting cards for holidays, parties, and special occasions.

The image viewer with the perfect overview
Smart-group and sort by capture date, time, or file name
With Ashampoo Photo Commander 17, you always stay on top of your photos. Clever filter and grouping options help you keep track no matter how large your photo collections are! Sort chronologically, thematically and by location or apply custom filters and instantly find every shot!

Design slideshows with ease
Create high-res slideshows with music
Create high-resolution 4K slideshows with fitting transitions and underline your shots with music in various formats. Finished projects are instantly previewable with the new video playbar and can be burned to disc straightaway.
Qo1HTA.png

Auto-enhance your photos
Smart algorithms for better colors or contrasts and less noise
Even underwhelming shots turn into precious vacation memories thanks to image auto-correction. Remove scratches and eliminate image noise or red eyes instantly! Auto-correction does most of the heavy lifting for you–even in batch processing mode so you can polish your entire library in one go! Optimize colors or contrasts and get rid of compression artifacts at the click of a button!
and more...

• Created With:
    BitTorrent/7.11
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9fa0b75a8d52e2cb26a940cbd789fee756415cc1
  • Loading…

Gifted_Dynasty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
329.4 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks mate for this wonderful share...

predaking10

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
140.4 GB
Uploaded
915.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the great upload!

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
513.8 GB
Uploaded
762.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I downloaded this a short while ago, ran it today, Defender went berserk, I watched the temp folder and sure enough out pops Ewriquqrg.exe a Trojan along with the Photo Commander app. Defender caught this instantly.
My recomendation - Dont download

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I downloaded this a short while ago, ran it today, Defender went berserk, I watched the temp folder and sure enough out pops Ewriquqrg.exe a Trojan along with the Photo Commander app. Defender caught this instantly.
My recomendation - Dont download
I don't see a problem.

I uploaded this to Virustotal and it came back clean

I installed it in a VM, using Avast, and didn't get any malware indications.

I have several temp folders. Which temp folder are you talking about?

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
513.8 GB
Uploaded
762.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Just to be sure I ran this file on two computers, program would extract to Users - App Data - Local - Temp. and as you watch this folder, the other executable (Ewriquqrg.exe) appears.
I didn't catch this, Defender flagged this.
So today I ran this on my desktop, didn't even get to the splash screen, Defender gave me the Windows protected your PC popup....Smartscreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting.
I did the Virustotal thing and nothing, but if I didnt see it for myself on my laptops, my desktop wouldnt give me that pleasure.

I downloaded the file from Ashampoo same version and it is a smaller executable, by a few mb, right click to scan with Defender and this is safe and it will install without the Smart screen popup.
So I downloaded the same release from two other sites, with the same files and fix. Defender says its safe.

It is only from this site that the file gets flagged as a Trojan, status high and severe.
I'm not sure what else you need, the file is a different size from everything out there.

sillyboy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
513.8 GB
Uploaded
762.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Here is what I see:

Code:
https://lookimg.com/images/2023/01/04/Quah5E.jpg
https://lookimg.com/images/2023/01/04/QuadBd.jpg

Last edited:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Here is what I see:

Code:
https://lookimg.com/images/2023/01/04/Quah5E.jpg
https://lookimg.com/images/2023/01/04/QuadBd.jpg
If your AV app doesn't interfere then Ewriquqrg.exe is created and deleted during the installation process.

This is the Virutotal report for Ewriquqrg.exe.

MSIL is ransomware. I see no signs of ransomware activity in my virtual machine.

Now everyone has the facts and can make up their own minds about the safety of this app.

Thank you for reporting your findings and providing the additional information when asked. Most people don't do that. :)

Last edited: