Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Assassin's Creed Mirage releases today: Everything you need to know about the game

raw.webp

Available this Thursday, October 5 on PC and consoles, Assassin's Creed Mirage is Ubisoft's promise to return to the sources of its famous license. That's everything you need to know about the title before you take your own leap of faith.

Launched only in digital format on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC (Ubisoft Connect and Epic Games Store, the specs table is also available) and Luna, Assassin's Creed Mirage has therefore brought out the blades to fuel the traffic jams of October releases.
But is what is clearly assumed by Ubisoft as a “tribute to the original game” (released 16 years ago, nothing for the old guy) made for you? This is everything Ubisoft Bordeaux has in store for you.

ASSASSIN'S CREED MIRAGE IS AVAILABLE
Centered on the character of Basim, Assassin's Creed Mirage takes place in Baghdad during its golden age. Victim of nightmarish visions, this clever thief living on the streets will set out in search of answers. To do this, he will join a secret society and discover a new creed. In particular, he will cross paths with the master assassin Roshan and become her first apprentice.

raw.webp

After opuses sometimes criticized for their gigantism (Origins, Odyssey and especially Valhalla), Mirage wishes to go to the opposite. Smaller and condensed, the playground gives pride of place to parkour and infiltration. The emphasis is also placed on storytelling, with numerous NPCs to discover and a story revolving around the theme of transformation. If you are nostalgic for the first games in the license, you should be served.
A RETURN TO BASICS FOR UBISOFT
As is often the case with Ubisoft, a standard edition (49.99 euros) is offered alongside a Deluxe edition (59.99 euros). The latter adds dematerialized content in-game (including an outfit inspired by Prince of Persia) and outside (artbook and soundtrack). It is also possible to play it with the Ubisoft+ program at 14.99 euros per month.

Finally, note that a 1.0.2 Medicines of around 5 GB (except on PC) corrects a few small problems for this launch.

GREETINGS !!!

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@odmt27 i love this :) but i will wait till it is on skid :)

odmt27

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
21 (21)
Member for 2 years
@odmt27 i love this :) but i will wait till it is on skid :)
Yeaaaaaah ! I wait impatiently too. :cool:

GREETINGS !

Last edited by a moderator: