Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent ASUS GPU Tweak v2.8.3.0 ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,463 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
PyN0th.jpg

P6en4V.png

ASUS GPU Tweak allows you to tweak and overclock your ASUS video cards for the best performance.

Originally called ASUS GPU Tweak, it is now called ASUS GPU Tweak2 and supports newer video cards.

Overclock Mode lets you benchmark and play most games by just clicking OC Mode to unlock maximum performance.

Gaming Mode is an easy way to get playing using the default setting in ASUS graphics cards.

Silent Mode lets you enjoy your music and videos.

My Profile allows you to save custom profile settings and switch between them anytime.

Not only can it tweak your video card but also can tweak parts of your system that could affect gaming.

You can boost performance by turning off Windows visual effects, automatically or manually turn off Windows services or processes, and re-arrange or free system memory without closing any processes.

ASUS GPU Tweak has come a long way over the years to not only tweak and overclock your Asus video card but also optimize your computer for gaming.

P6e3UK.png

PyNqJr.png

PyNMkj.png

P6e4qs.png

Run the Setup .exe file to install.
Could not test or take screenshots i don't have ASUS.
The screenshots are not mine.

P6eRbc.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    8 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 8 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    5958d34b157306313f871a266ef632d0af40f4d9
  • Loading…

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Im wondering if like MSI AFTERBURNER, this can be used with OTHER cards. I think Im going to give it a spin and see how it works with nVidia. Thanks for the Upload! :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,463 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Im wondering if like MSI AFTERBURNER, this can be used with OTHER cards. I think Im going to give it a spin and see how it works with nVidia. Thanks for the Upload! :)
It didn't work for me it asked to install something about ASUS i don't remember what. I don't have ASUS.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Update: It works, just not 100%

I can adjust my GPU Fan speeds from 0% to 100% and it sticks, even on reboot if saved to a profile. The things I "cant" get working are the overclocking, which I have the same issue in MSI Afterburner. Maybe my "older" video card doesnt support the overclocking Im attempting, and it could also be "MY" lack of overclocking skills.

In short, yes, this appears to work with "other" video cards as well. If you are familiar with MSI Afterburner, then this is a very similar "clone" so to say, which works as advertised.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,463 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Update: It works, just not 100%

I can adjust my GPU Fan speeds from 0% to 100% and it sticks, even on reboot if saved to a profile. The things I "cant" get working are the overclocking, which I have the same issue in MSI Afterburner. Maybe my "older" video card doesnt support the overclocking Im attempting, and it could also be "MY" lack of overclocking skills.

In short, yes, this appears to work with "other" video cards as well. If you are familiar with MSI Afterburner, then this is a very similar "clone" so to say, which works as advertised.
I don't care so much for the fan i have setting in BIOS to AUTO depending on the temperature. I have try it and i heard the fan changing speeds.
But i wanted to see the overclocking.

zoomtalk2003

Downloaded
92.8 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you Jimmy, I would love to give it a go:party: