Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Audiobook Builder 2.2.7 macOS>>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Qe7x5m.png

Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs, MP3s, M4As, and other audio files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest.

When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunesĀ® instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!

Key Features

ā€¢ Audio file joining: Already ripped your CDs? There's no need to suffer through it again.
ā€¢ Enhanced chapter stops: Custom artwork you specify will appear in iTunes and on iPods with a color display.
ā€¢ Adjustable quality settings: Start with the included presets, but feel free to customize each project's audio settings to suit your personal taste.
ā€¢ iTunes integration: Drag and drop straight from iTunes to your Audiobook Builder projects. Audiobook Builder can also send its output directly to a special playlist in iTunes.
ā€¢ Quite a memory: Each Audiobook Builder project's audio data is contained in the project document file, so you are free to start a project now, take a break and return to finish your project later. You can even move projects between Macs, if necessary.

Qe7Uw5.png

Qe72BA.jpeg

Read the Read-Me Supplied

Language: Multi Language

File Size: 21.4 MB

Minimum Requirements:

macOS 10.11 or later

All Credits to: tntreloaded

Q04X1d.jpeg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    7 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 7 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    5e1e710958c1752a0e524e066fb939d2697b31e0
  • Loadingā€¦

Duffus

Downloaded
9.1 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank you this is just what I needed

dadswrld

ā­ VIP
Power User
Downloaded
86.7 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Interesting. I look forward to trying this one.