Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Aurora Hdr 2019 V1.0.0.2549 (x64)

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this, Hawkeye! The program seems to work fine. However, I'm not able to save the file I'm working on as an Aurora HDR file. I am able to export the file as JPEG and other formats, but I'm not able to save the current image I'm working on, so that I can open up the file and resume where I left off. Any ideas as to why this is happening?
If you're talking about saving .auh files then it's working fine for me. So far I have only run the app standalone, not as a Photoshop or Lightroom plugin.

Entropia666

Downloaded
9.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi all,
I'm new, sorry for the stupid question: I'm unable to download it! Once I do the captcha, nothing happens, apart from the green button "create download link" which seems fake and let me download a 1.7 Mb file...
Thanks,
Michelle

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Hi all,
I'm new, sorry for the stupid question: I'm unable to download it! Once I do the captcha, nothing happens, apart from the green button "create download link" which seems fake and let me download a 1.7 Mb file...
Thanks,
Michelle
Do this...
Or...

WL7qK.gif

Entropia666

Downloaded
9.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks! Unfortunately now I'm getting "session expired" message all the time. I even tried with Firefox...

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Thanks! Unfortunately now I'm getting "session expired" message all the time. I even tried with Firefox...
Use Firefox, latest version, only because I know it works for me.

Click "I'm not a robot".
Do the captcha.
Deselect "Download with addons".
Click "Create download link".
Click "Download now". Do not click "Start download".
Download "Aurora HDR 2019 v1.0.0.2549 x64.rar"
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, DOWNLOAD ANY OTHER FILE.

If you still have problems then perhaps you are experiencing an adverising/malware script of some sort which is not an uncommon experience on file sharing sites.

In that case load an ad blocker of some sort. I'm using "uBlock Origin". Load it via the "Add-ons" menu.
The TeamOS site will complain about uBlock, so disable uBlock for TEamOS.
Then try again.