Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Autodesk AutoCAD 2022.1 [ru-en] => TeamOS <=

M

Mr. Zsky

PRSAwc.png

> Description <

AutoCAD is the world leader in 2D and 3D design solutions. By being more intuitive, 3D modeling can speed up design work and documentation, share models, and develop new ideas. Thousands of add-ons are available for AutoCAD to meet the needs of a wide range of customers. It's time to design in a new way - the time of AutoCAD .

AutoCADallows you to solve the most complex design problems. A wide variety of bodies and surfaces are modeled by means of creating arbitrary shapes; project verification time is significantly reduced; parametric drawings help you keep all the information you need close at hand. Design ideas can be visualized in PDF format, as well as implemented in layouts obtained through 3D printing. Never before have ideas turned into reality so quickly.

~ What's New ~

- Stripe
Trace provides a protected space for collaborative work on changes to drawings in web and mobile AutoCAD applications without the risk of modifying an existing drawing. Routing can be compared to a virtual collaboration tracing paper that is overlaid on a drawing, allowing participants to leave feedback directly in the drawing.

- Number
Fast and accurate counting of the number of instances of objects in the drawing. You can insert a table with quantity data in the current drawing.

- Floating drawing windows
Now the drawing file tab can be dragged outside the AutoCAD application window and make it a floating window.

- Sharing the current drawing
Share a link to a copy of the current drawing for viewing or editing in the AutoCAD web application. All related xrefs and DWG images are included.

- Submit to Autodesk Docs (Subscription Resource)
The Submit to Autodesk Docs module allows design teams to use digital PDFs for on-site reference. With the Upload to Autodesk Docs module, you can upload AutoCAD drawings in PDF format to a specific Autodesk Docs project.

- New Design of the Start Tab The Start
tab has been redesigned to include a new welcome for Autodesk products.

- Preview version of 3D graphics
This release includes a preview of a completely new cross-platform 3D graphics system developed for AutoCAD, which takes full advantage of modern GPUs and multi-core processors. It provides additional ease of navigation when working with larger drawings than in previous versions.

- Installer
Installing and deploying 2022 software is faster and more reliable.

~ What has been changed by the author of the assembly ~

- The original Russian and English distributions have been merged into one.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 lower versions.
- For a modern installer, a solution was developed and implemented to select the interface language of the installed program.
- The interface language of the installer itself is set based on the OS interface language.
- Since the so-called "classic interface" was absent by default in AutoCAD 2022, I considered it possible to restore it for the suffering.
- Added the ability to install local help for both English and Russian versions of the program in the installation package.
- The installation package added the ability to install the AutoCAD 2022 VBA Enabler module.
- Added the option to opt out of installing the Autodesk Featured Apps module in the installation package.
- Added the ability to cancel the installation of the Save to Web and Mobile Feature module in the installation package.
- Added the option to opt out of installing the Autodesk App Manager module in the installation package.
- Added the ability to cancel the installation of the AutoCAD Open in Desktop module in the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Desktop App module from the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Genuine Service module from the installation package.
- Removed Autodesk Single Sign On Component module from the installation package.
- The installation package has been integrated with the AutoCAD 2022.1 Update.
- Autodesk On-Demand Install Service has been updated from version 1.16.0.31 to version 1.18.0.25.
- Everything you need for treatment, including detailed instructions, is inside the image in the Medicines folder.

All credits goes to m0nkrus

> Screenshots <

PRS2os.jpg

PRSxrK.jpg

> Always remember to hit Like and KeeP Seeding <

> Download <

Last edited by a moderator:

dimo70

Downloaded
409.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
m0nkrus is the great !

danny111111

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
have error when running setup.exe it says cannot specified file path \updates\..\SetEn.exe

I see the SetEn.exe at root folder but when moved into Updates folder it still pops same error when running Setup.exe

how to fix this?

Image :

Edit: If anyone could give me the full directory, I might be able to create the folders myself so the exe application can find the required path

Last edited:

Ka3BuiL

Downloaded
103.8 GB
Uploaded
701.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thx @snitin068, will seed 4evr!

realmark

Downloaded
126.4 GB
Uploaded
205.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Having the same problem that danny111111 is having

auric

Downloaded
136 GB
Uploaded
61.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Having the same problem that danny111111 is having
I think the path is too long. Just extract the iso and then try to install it

realmark

Downloaded
126.4 GB
Uploaded
205.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I did that and still getting the error message

Mistress

Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I did that and still getting the error message
Hi realmark, can I ask what OS you are using as all Win 10 versions should be able to handle the long path?

WOJ_BR

Downloaded
10.7 GB
Uploaded
15.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great. Running here with no problems. Is slightly faster. =)

Mistress

Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I think I have replicated the issue on another device for you, the message you was receiving came up so I clicked it again and it did the update

realmark

Downloaded
126.4 GB
Uploaded
205.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi realmark, can I ask what OS you are using as all Win 10 versions should be able to handle the long path?
I am running windows 10 pro

Mistress

Downloaded
63.7 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I am running windows 10 pro
I think I have replicated the issue on another device for you, the message you was receiving came up so I clicked the acadlp_eng.msp again, and it installed the update.

realmark

Downloaded
126.4 GB
Uploaded
205.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I think I solved. Right click on the ISO file and select mount then you run the setup!

Izzyreally

⭐ VIP
Downloaded
53.5 GB
Uploaded
728.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you, I will dl and install aware of the possible error. Your efforts are appreciated.

crisecured

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
238.2 GB
Uploaded
434.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'm still downloading, I will try if I finish.
thanks for the share.

narutoss3356

Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks a lote Engineers need these kind of software:)

Thank you for this application :)

S. A. Zaman

Downloaded
143.6 GB
Uploaded
892.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks, Keep Updated & Your efforts is appreciated.

clarkeramlal

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thankyou! freedom to the people

Cachalote9

Downloaded
8.6 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for everything!

did someone had an expired license warning like I did?

Downloaded
19.2 GB
Uploaded
23.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thankyou for uploading this is great help.