Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Autodesk Inventor Professional 2022.1 [Full] => TeamOS <=

M

Mr. Zsky

PRLL3r.jpg

> Description <

AutoDesk Inventor Professional contains a full set of flexible tools for 3D engineering design, analysis, production, creation of tooling, designing bespoke and exchange design data.

Inventor Professional helps to go beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping technology , based on a high accuracy 3D- model, which allows to design, visualization and analysis of products before, as will be made first sample. Digital Prototyping implemented in Inventor, makes it possible to improve the quality of products, reduce development costs and accelerate time to market.

Take advantage of advanced 3D CAD capabilities that include additional simulations, path systems and new tooling capabilities. AutoDesk Inventor Professional builds on Inventor to:

Quickly obtain the correct perception of how the project will work in the real world, using the integrated dynamic simulation that uses assembly constraints in the 3D model to identify rigid bodies, improve the joints of movement and calculate behavior.

Save time and reduce prototyping costs by verifying the performance of the product before it is built. Dynamic simulation and stress analysis tools make it possible to identify the best solutions more quickly and easily.

Improve the accuracy of the project stress analysis with the integrated finite element analysis (FEA, Finite Element Analysis) which allows to quickly predict the performance of frame models under load. Present the results using report generation tools that can create graphics and animations from the analysis conducted.

~ Features ~

Compatibility with DWG
Design of large products, plastic parts and sheet material
Design visualization and production of working documents
Design automation
Built-in engineering calculations and finite element analysis (FEA)
Design of cable systems and pipelines
Design of molds and tooling

> System Requirements <

Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit Only)
CPU: 3.0 GHz or greater, 4 or more cores (2.5 GHz or greater)
Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (20 GB recommended)
Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
.NET Framework : .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later. Windows Updates enabled for installation

All Credits goes to m0nkrus

> Screenshots <

P4GxGn.png

> Download <

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
snitin068 can you check this torrent?
Is it fault of the client? First time you upload with tTorrent.

Last edited:

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@snitin068, thanks for this share.
I am an Autodesk freak, for sure,
already seeding for others...:D

M

Mr. Zsky

snitin068 can you check this torrent?
Is it fault of the client? First time you upload with tTorrent.
sorry for the inconvenience bro, due to lot of power cuts here for couple of days i switched to seed using my phone and it worked well as i had seeded many torrents using ttorrent and no issues, i don't know why this happened, anyways i had rechecked the torrent hope everything goes well now :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
sorry for the inconvenience bro, due to lot of power cuts here for couple of days i switched to seed using my phone and it worked well as i had seeded many torrents using ttorrent and no issues, i don't know why this happened, anyways i had rechecked the torrent hope everything goes well now :)
It looked strange to me because your torrents are always OK.
So let's continue downloading..

goldbird8888

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
99.3 GB
Uploaded
650.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your sharing!

kVertix

Downloaded
12 GB
Uploaded
779.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
If anyone's interested in saving a bit time when fixing the application, then, the fix from 3ds Max 2022.1, post by snitin068, is universal and that one installs everything automatically to fix 2022 products.
The thread for universal fix for 2022 can be made under A/ C/ p/ k subforum.

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Since the FEA feature that comes with Inventor is so shit (basically a checkbox for them "look, our CAD package has FEA too"), it would be cool if you or someone else could share Nastran 2022.1 (in-CAD) that works with this.

YeahTheBoys

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi,
Can someone help me? I'm stuck at the Medicines, I followed the instructions listed in the Medicines folder, At Step4. it says
lic.dat and change HOSTNAME and MAC to suit your configuration (if you are not sure start LMTOOLS Utility and go to
System Settings, your HOSTNAME and MAC will be listed), For my laptop, Its showing Hostname, username, IPV4 AND IPV6 address and Ethernet but doesn't show MAC

So I ignored MAC and just copy-pasted Hostname to lic.dat and saved it in C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager

After that, I followed step 5, option-2

in 'start/stop/read' click 'start server'
then click 'rereadlicense file' after clicking that it says RE-READ SERVER FAIL

Can someone help me, please?

YeahTheBoys

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@snitin068, thanks for this share.
I am an Autodesk freak, for sure,
already seeding for others...:D

Hi,
Can someone help me? I'm stuck at the Medicines, I followed the instructions listed in the Medicines folder, At Step4. it says
lic.dat and change HOSTNAME and MAC to suit your configuration (if you are not sure start LMTOOLS Utility and go to
System Settings, your HOSTNAME and MAC will be listed), For my laptop, Its showing Hostname, username, IPV4 AND IPV6 address and Ethernet but doesn't show MAC

So I ignored MAC and just copy-pasted Hostname to lic.dat and saved it in C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
8.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi,
Thank you for the software
I am encountering the below error upon trying to install:

"Error 1309: Error reading from file Adobe-Arabic-BoldItalic.otf. Verify that the file exists and you can access it"

I've checked that the file is there. Do I need to do anything to the file so that I don't encounter this error?

MaverickPT

Downloaded
92.7 GB
Uploaded
840.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi,

I'm having the same issues. But I used my ethernet MAC address and also tried the value in "Ethernet" on LMTOOLS but no success.
Can someone chime in?

EDIT: When performing a status query, I get the following error:
--------
Status
--------
Flexible License Manager status on Sat 8/28/2021 12:32

[Detecting lmgrd processes...]
License server status: 3413@DESKTOP-MYHOSTNAME
License file(s) on DESKTOP-MYHOSTNAME: C:\Autodesk\Network License Manager\lic.dat:

lmgrd is not running: Cannot connect to license server system.
The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet,
the wrong port@host or license file is being used, or the
port or hostname in the license file has been changed.
Server name: 192.168.1.66
License path: 3413@MYHOSTNAME;
FlexNet Licensing error:-15,10. System Error: 10061 "WinSock: Connection refused"

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot, much appreciated. Excellent

prk1996

Downloaded
17 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello
i can't unzip the file
error "windows cannot complete the extraction"
help me

jacksat

Downloaded
40.7 GB
Uploaded
132.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much my CAD LORD. ??

nunojad

Downloaded
61.1 MB
Uploaded
93.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for sharing inovation iupi

Vince45

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi,

Same issue here, any update?

kirko

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-