Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Avast Free Antivirus 22.1.2504 - Solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanderzen

Downloaded
502.2 MB
Uploaded
40.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Solved.

Updated the software a couple of days ago and now its giving me trouble. It is now the first thing opened (along with explorer showing my main folders) after I start my PC. I have done everything I can think of to stop this other than disabling it in Services. I've Googled it as well and followed what most have said that has helped with their issues but it is not working with mine. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

I have uninstalled it with a couple of the removal tools mentioned and a couple of others, reinstalled and it didn't work.

I have gone through even setting/configuration and after each restart, the main program opens along with an explorer window showing the main drives.

Disabling it within Services, msconfig, etc. is not an option. I would have to manually start it to use it.

Last edited:

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
what all methods you tried mention all of them, so someone could reply with remaining methods.

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
57.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Zanderzen, have you tried total uninstallers like Revo, Iobit or Total uninstall?

forso

Downloaded
340.4 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
alt+tab+del when Windows runs and go to the startup tab. In there find the name of Avast process and disable it. That way it will not start anymore at boot if that's what you're asking for ?

YZigrin

Downloaded
39.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
AVAST himself offers a tool to uninstall the program, avastclear. Avast uninstaller, first link in duckduckgo or google.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
259 (267)
Member for 7 years
I would try to unistall as last result with the avast removal too and reinstall it.... be detailed as what have you try and edit the post... and share that with us, so we can point you on different direction... instead of running around on circles!!

Zanderzen

Downloaded
502.2 MB
Uploaded
40.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@SydneyM , @YZigrin , @Wichestery2k Yes. It didn't work.

@forso Tried that. Didn't work.

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This is done. NOW i will moved my thoughts to second identical thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.