Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Problem Bitlocker

mrkjsphgry21!

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello guys. I just would like to ask for help. I installed OS from here at teamos and i forgot to decrypt my Hard Drive with bitlocker. Since the OS i installed doesn't have bitlocker, is or are there any other ways that i can decrypt/unlock my hard drive without the Bitlocker? or is there any way that i can install bitlocker? thank you guys.

choli

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Search decryption key from your MS account.
If you didn't change any of its settings, they sent it into your account.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Ask in the thread of the Windows you downloaded and use, if Bitlocker can be re-enabled, cause a lot depends on how it was removed (other dependencies) or if it was just disabled. If it can be re-enabled, you know what to do, otherwise either you have to install a Windows that has BitLocker or use any recovery app that can open Bitlocker encrypted drives (you will need space to extract the encrypted data), assuming you have the password or the recovery key. If you dont have the password/recovery key, just forget about it. Bitlocker can't be cracked (yet).

mrkjsphgry21!

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Ask in the thread of the Windows you downloaded and use, if Bitlocker can be re-enabled, cause a lot depends on how it was removed (other dependencies) or if it was just disabled. If it can be re-enabled, you know what to do, otherwise either you have to install a Windows that has BitLocker or use any recovery app that can open Bitlocker encrypted drives (you will need space to extract the encrypted data), assuming you have the password or the recovery key. If you dont have the password/recovery key, just forget about it. Bitlocker can't be cracked (yet).
Thanks Sir. Luckily, i still have the password and recovery key. I'm currently downloading the official windows 11 pro. But I'm having an issue right now saying "Microsoft cannot find microsoft software license term". Maybe I'll try to borrow a flash drive from my friend and try to reinstall the OS there. Thank you very much for the answer. I really appreciate it.

Downloaded
168.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
Thanks Sir. Luckily, i still have the password and recovery key. I'm currently downloading the official windows 11 pro. But I'm having an issue right now saying "Microsoft cannot find microsoft software license term". Maybe I'll try to borrow a flash drive from my friend and try to reinstall the OS there. Thank you very much for the answer. I really appreciate it.

You may also want to use another computer which has Bitlocker installed and access the drive content from there and disable Bitlocker temporarily :)

Elzer

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
144.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
33 (32)
Member for 7 years
W i n dows P E

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
As @Elzer said, you can use any bootable Windows Live USB etc to unlock the drive. I personally prefer Hiren Boot DVD.
Depending upon how the drive was encrypted (what were the settings then) you might be asked either for pin/password or recovery key. So make sure you have those things with you.
After you unlock the drive, backup all data onto another disk and then format the drive thru Windows.

Other option (Though I am not very sure) is to get Windows To Go USB of Windows 10 Pro, boot thru it and decrypt the drive if possible. However I have never tried it.

Last edited:

mrkjsphgry21!

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much guys! I'll try those things that you suggested. Will send an update once my problem has been fixed.