Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Bluestacks doesnt work in virtual machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamill1

Downloaded
33.7 GB
Uploaded
52.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, having this problem now for days and can't solve it... reinstalled host and vm again and again, all the drivers (hope didnt forget anything) and still doesn't work :/

here some screenshots

pls help, thank you

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Not sure which VM you are using (I wish people could write details and not be vague when they describe problems....) but in VMware, you have to enable the option Virtualize Intel VT-X/EPT or AMD-V/RVI in the processor settings if I remember correctly, in the VM's properties. This option is turned off by default, so you need to enable the option first while the VM is powered down. Needless to say, virtualization support must also be enabled in your bios settings. On top always keep Vm Tolls as updated as possible and even then I can't really say that you will not run on other issues.

Having said the above, I hope you have a powerful enough PC to handle an emulation (Bluestacks) inside an emulation (WmWare)...

Hope it helped and let us know how it went.

Proteus

acta non verba
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
For what its worth, I have "never" been able to get an emulator to function in a VM. Something to do with a VM (emulator) wont run inside another VM. Ive tried Bluestacks, MeMu, and Nox. MeMu is my "goto" on the regular PC. There is usually a warning when you try to start the emulator. I trolled the various forums and found out the "little" I know about it, but tons of others have the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.