Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Bonus Point System

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Tried installing it to check but ESET went crazy and wouldn't let me install it.

Will try again when I have more time. My theory is you don't gain bonus points if not commendable. You should make sure you open a port on your router and open the same port in your firewall.

It was working fine for a year then stopped working. Not sure what could have changed. Client gives a green light that all proper ports are open and when I'm seeding it shows so it's just weird. Gonna switch to qBittorrent when I get home from work.

filth85

Donor
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
It was working fine for a year then stopped working. Not sure what could have changed. Client gives a green light that all proper ports are open and when I'm seeding it shows so it's just weird. Gonna switch to qBittorrent when I get home from work.
Just letting you know that I tested the same client as you, didn't even open my ports and the bonus system works.

I recommend you let one of the staffers here test your account. Personally I think it's something at your end, not the site.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
Just letting you know that I tested the same client as you, didn't even open my ports and the bonus system works.

I recommend you let one of the staffers here test your account. Personally I think it's something at your end, not the site.

I use qBittorrent and I also don't have opened ports and BP system works fine at my end, I saw a lot members complaining not able to download torrents and problems whit BP system and all seems to be connected to uTorrent and bitTorrent., members using qBittorrent like me don't have any problems at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
26.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
(I totally forgot that there even were bonus points, thank you for flagging this for me to check on mine.)

On topic, I was using both uTorrent in the beginning and @Iceman96 got me to change to qbittorrent (salesman!), I use VPN app for the most part and I seem to be getting bonus points and have just redeemed my first set.

From my experience VPN and client doesn't seem to have affected my experience. Hope this is useful for fault finding. If not please disregard.

AtlantisVip

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.4 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I reset my winsocks and firewall and I'm now seeing additional bonus points. Thanks to everyone who helped diagnose.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@AtlantisVip ok then i can close this thread Now :)
glad that it is solved now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.