Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Building Amazing Gui Applications In Python 3 From Scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

eXW3m.jpg

Description.png

Building Amazing GUI Applications in Python 3 From Scratch

Welcome to Building amazing GUI applications in Python 3 from scratch! This is a comprehensive and concise guide with over 5 hours of amazing content that is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of "zero-knowledge" to a state of "Hero-knowledge" in Python programming. As a senior software developer and an instructor with many years of experience in the industry, I have mastered the best way to give my students packages that will help them to learn and understand Python programming in one course without the need to waste their hard earned money on different courses that will limit them to one side of Python programming and forcing them to pay to learn the other sides.​

Python is an Object Oriented Programming Language and this course will help you to understand the entire concept of Object Oriented Programming (OOP). This is the most difficult part of Python programming language and I have taken my time to build my strength on this path to ensure that my students walk over it with ease and understand every aspect of this topic. Programming Python is fun! But without the knowledge of OOP, it becomes a nightmare and a hard nut to Medicines for some developers. To live your full life as a happy Python developer, you must understand Object Oriented Programming (OOP) very well.​

Screenshots.png

eXCi5.jpg

eXE7A.jpg

InstallNote.png

You need some video media player application
VLC Player:
GOM Player:

Download.png

WinRAR 5.60:

FileFlares:

T

T1ppfehler

The most important question to answer first is why do i want to learn python?
Answering this will guide what you use to learn and how you learn.
Finding and keeping your motivation is key.
Thank You @Neo.. ...........

mrNumb22

Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks to this, do you have any alternative mirror links ? cant download . it says wrong IP

Rajesh

Downloaded
27.6 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Please Upload to Mega Or Mediafire
Thank you