Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Bulk Image Downloader v5.95.0 (x64)

M

Mr. Zsky

coollogo_com-4274248185ef046325a44ed7.png

Bulk Image Downloader is an application specifically developed to help you download Full Sized images from almost any web gallery or web forum.

Features:

Image Host Support - BID works with almost all popular image hosting sites, such as flickr, imagevenue, imagefap, imageshack, imagebam, etc.
Social Networking Sites - BID supports album downloading from sites such as facebook, myspace, and twitter related hosts like tweetphoto.com, twitpic.com, yfrog.com
Full Sized Images - BID uses an advanced heuristic scoring method to locate full sized images. This means BID can work on most galleries automatically, with no user configuration necessary.
Batch Downloading - Automatically download from huge lists of gallery URLs via the integrated Queue Manager.
Web Browser Integration - BID integrates with IE, Opera, FireFox and Chrome. Just right click inside your browser window and select "Open current page with BID"
Web Forum Support - BID can scan multi page forum threads and quickly extract all image links
Multi Page Gallery Downloads - BID can detect and download from most popular multi page web galleries out of the box.
Password Protected Websites - BID will prompt for user names and passwords if the web site requires them.
Video Downloading - It's not just for images - BID also supports VIDEO downloading from directly linked video files (.avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mov, .flv, .mp4, etc)
Embedded images - Apart from locating and downloading full sized imaged, BID can also download images embedded on a page
Sequenced image filenames (fusker) - BID supports 'ranged' URLs for sequenced image downloading.
Image Validation - BID checks every image to make sure it's been downloaded correctly. Invalid images are retried automatically.
Resume Downloads - BID will resume downloads from the point at which the connection was broken.
Multi Threaded Downloading - BID can download up to 50 images at once. Download those galleries quickly!
Redirection Resolution -Some sites use image redirection "services" like imagecash, urlcash etc. to display adverts before redirecting to the imagehost. BID automatically resolves these types of links.
File name unmangling - BID will retrieve the correct file name from image hosts that scramble filenames (where possible), such as imagevenue, imagefap.
Generate File names - Optionally create your own sequenced file names for image hosts that scramble the file names,
Export Galleries to HTML or BB Code - Quickly generate gallery code suitable for pasting into web forums.
Advanced Configuration - BID has many advanced settings for things like Javascript processing, redirection handling, and more for those tricky galleries that thwart BID's download attempts. We're happy to help out with these settings if you get stuck - just contact us.

Credits to the original author

coollogo_com-287031046.png

PnK0jz.png

coollogo_com-2870310460fec8b2e6bb804bc.png

Instructions and fix are provided in files

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
This is not bad for your first share,,, take a look at the uploading rules, see here are a few things missing.

I added the opening picture for you ;)

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
For the first upload you have paid great attention. I think it is the second.
Take care of some details as vdogeek told you and all will be fine.
Keep Rockin' :rock:

M

Mr. Zsky

This is not bad for your first share,,, take a look at the uploading rules, see here are a few things missing.

I added the opening picture for you ;)

sorry i forgot , thank you for the edit next time i'll keep in mind

tiger08

✅ Verified Member
Banned
Downloaded
120.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
when I run the setup file :
After accepting the licence and desktop icon , it tries to connect the NET and says trying to download additional files and aborts.

Kindly look into.

M

Mr. Zsky

After accepting the licence and desktop icon , it tries to connect the NET and says trying to download additional files and aborts.

Kindly look into.
turn of the internet while installing setup and moving license files

tiger08

✅ Verified Member
Banned
Downloaded
120.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Sir, Thanks for a very quick reply.

I turned off the internet, and antivirus as well.
The problem is still there.

M

Mr. Zsky

may u had missed something read instructions carefully and reinstall

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years

Kindly look into.
turn of the internet while installing setup and moving license files

The additional files are files required for the program to work properly.
I installed the program with no problems and activated successfully.
Don't ask me for more i wanted only to see what happens.

P.S. I have deleted some content from the activation screenshot for known reasons.

plantercup

Downloaded
266.8 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hope this program works better than the others that try to offer similar functionality.

szeun

Downloaded
29.8 GB
Uploaded
125.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hope this program works better than the others that try to offer similar functionality.

I haven't had luck with BID, so I'd recommend NeoDownloader if you haven't heard of it!

tiger08

✅ Verified Member
Banned
Downloaded
120.6 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks to @Jimmy Collaros

I checked it on another computer, and it worked.
What I found that my OS was corrupted, I formatted the disk installed OS etc. afresh.
It worked .

virre

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks its a great app

powbam

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
105.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the work and the share. Much appreciated.

Nunjapiznes

Downloaded
355.2 GB
Uploaded
533.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Could someone please reup this software? Thank you in advance.