Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct bvckup2 Pro Release 80 Revision 11 Repack -=TeamOS=-

M

Mr. Zsky

hey nice software thanks for sharing, do you have upadated version of it ?

sukita

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Great work!

I was on 75 for several years and it could be used in portable mode. i.e. I just have to copy the EXE to a new machine etc.
I realized the 80 cannot be handled the same way, copying the folder over becomes unlicensed in the new machine.

Maybe can make it more "portable" in future? Thank you.

I will try to install on a couple other computers (including some VMs) and see how it goes. According again to the official info on the product site, the license is tied to computer hardware. So maybe the cracked code is ok with some configurations but not others? Hard to know, I can only make hypotheses at this stage. In any case, will report my findings after installing on other computers.
Cheers,

So after trying with two more machines, same results. This behavior has been replicated across four machines now (one VM, 3 physical, two running W7, the other two W10 non server OS). The program seems to work okay for a little while at the beginning. After that, backup jobs turn themselves off to the disabled state. Occasionally, some will remain active, but instead of starting on the scheduled time, they will indefinitely display the message "The backup will run in a moment...".
I do not use any antivirus (besides the windows built-in defender) nor have any kind of exotic configuration. Have also, as a precaution, blocked connections of Bvckup2 Pro outside the LAN, but that did not change anything.

The only workaround I can think of atm is to use Bvckup's command-line capability and enable/run jobs as I need them, by recreating the schedules of the jobs in the windows task scheduler and issuing the appropriate commands to Bvckup. This means I will have to recreate all schedules, but at least I will not have to bother with the rest of the backup job's configuration.

@concept I'm also running into this pausing problem. Did you manage to solve it?

concept

Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@concept I'm also running into this pausing problem. Did you manage to solve it?
@sukita Yes, but with a lot of hackery using bvckup's command line, Powershell and Task Scheduler in windows. Basically, for each backup job I want to run, there is a task in Task Scheduler triggered to run whenever that particular backup is supposed to happen. The tasks trigger a Powershell script, which issues commands to bvckup. The script first makes active the relevant backup job (in case it has reverted to the Disabled state), then runs it.

Last edited:

irmatt

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Would love an update, this verson is giving me errors with backing up to a NAS. The updated verson is working with no errors.

EDIT: New verson is still throwing some errors, however diffrent ones. ill see if i can get the verson posted here to run without needing the updated verson.

Last edited:

ahdung

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Could you please post new version

Colaribenzayn

Downloaded
38.5 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@sukita , I'm still on 0.68 Beta Portable. Would you be willing to share your 0.75 portable ? It would be much appreciated.

Regards.

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thanks a lot for sharing.

lyldz

Downloaded
8.4 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
v.1.81.22 released any hope for this version :blush:

wiknew1

Banned
Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for this.. ❤

mvrk79

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it's work! thanks Denta and thanks teamos ;)
;)

yaroo

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi,
version 81.24.1 is out, any chance to get repack of this one?

slobodan

Downloaded
326.2 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you very much bad File Not Found

jacarepagua