Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Can I leave Internet on for a TeamOS VM with Office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niico8

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
18.6 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hi All, I cant find this answer, and sorry if its been answered before! I imagine it has...

I have built a TeamOS VM on VMWare Fusion, with Office apps. Can I leave the Internet on the virtual machine? Or will the VM call back to MS and mess with the authorisation?

Thank you!

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
I don't see why you can't.
If something goes wrong use an Medicines from here https://www.teamos.xyz/forums/Medicines-Medicines-Medicines-Medicines.71/
I guess this is your concern.

Proteus

acta non verba
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
My opinion, YES. Leave it on. If you activated the "apps" legally, there should be no issues with legitimacy. If you used an Medicines to bypass the "normal" activation, then depending on the Medicines, you should STILL be good to go. If not, just re-apply the Medicines, or use a different Medicines. Either way, no harm no foul.

Im pretty sure this is anwsered (solved).

niico8

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
18.6 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thans Proteus, I do have a legitimate 35 sub and MS Project, but they want a lot of money for the Project Desktop client and I am studying, so cant afford it atm. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.