Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent CaptureWizPro 7.30 + Portable ✯TeamOS✯

Master_r_kay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
15.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
317 (322)
Member for 4 years

Qfjok5.jpg

Description
CaptureWizPro is a program from pixelmetrics that gives you the ability to take screenshots of everything. what happens on your monitor screen. The software also knows how to write videos, select the active window or the desired area, adjust the quality parameters of the output file, format and click on the Record button.

Unfortunately, there is no Russian support, but fortunately everything is intuitive and does not require a long trial.

There are enough settings here, you can adjust the quality and format of the picture, choose a delay of milliseconds before taking a picture, you can edit the parameters responsible for capturing video and audio, in general, I was satisfied, simple, small and functional development, what else is needed for happiness. As for the appearance,

I want to say that my feeling that the software from the 90s looks gray, dull and very simple, but this is on the other hand and catchy.

Language: English

File Size: 9.3 MB

Screenshot

QfjZkM.jpg
QfjPJ3.jpg

Qfj9tz.jpg
QfjvVv.jpg

System requirements
Windows 8/10/11 (32-64Bit)

Kind regards,
@Master_r_kay
in collaboration with TeamOS:)

Installation guide
Use 7zip or WINRAR to unzip File
Install Program
copy and replace Medicines file into installation directory
That's it! Enjoy
Qg8yhv.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    16 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 16 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    3bde06ced492e341a0371252b0180761b68ef8e6
  • Loading…

whoami

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is the first screen capture tool I come across that has a delay function. Thank you @Master_r_kay for sharing.