Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Chief Architect Premier X15 25.1.0.45 (x64)>>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
QTeNP5.jpeg

Chief Architect software brings home design projects to life. Automated building tools for home design, interior design, and kitchen & bath design make it easy to create construction drawings, elevations, CAD details, and 3D models.

360° PANORAMA RENDERINGS & 3D VIEWER MODELS
Experience home virtual reality
Export 360° Panorama Renderings and full 3D Viewer Models that can be shared with clients or embedded on your website to experience home design with virtual reality. To learn more about embedding, see the Sample Home Builder or Interior Designer web page. This is a great way to add more depth about your portfolio and your design capabilities to help you sell the job and engage clients.

Grandview Kitchen Remodel Project
Design professionals use photos and renderings to communicate their work and capabilities. Now, you can add depth to your home design portfolio and a virtual reality element by including 360° panoramic renderings and a full 3D Viewer model of the project directly on your website to show the latest rendering and virtual reality technology to communicate home design.

360° Renderings
360° renderings can be viewed on a phone, tablet, computer or with Chief Architect VR Goggles. 360° renderings are static views that stitch together six images as a cube that form a 360° view of an interior design scene. 360° renderings can be shared (e-mailed) or embedded on your website and made viewable with a Chief Architect 360° viewer. To embed on your website 1) export the 360° rendering to your Chief Architect cloud account 2) from your cloud account use the embed button and copy the code to your website. Learn more in this Knowledge Base article.

3D Viewer Models
3D Viewer models are full models that you export from Chief Architect software with the layers you choose. Could be you want a framing view to share with a subcontractor or
an interior view or exterior to share with your clients. 3D Viewer models are interactive virtual reality models that can be viewed on a phone, tablet or webpage.
3D Viewer models can be shared (e-mailed) or embedded on your website. To view on phones and tablets there's a free 3D Viewer app download.
To embed on your website 1) export the 3D Viewer model to your Chief Architect cloud account 2) from your cloud account use the embed button and copy the code to
your website. Learn more in this Knowledge Base article.

QTenhm.jpeg

QTeplA.jpeg

Read the Read-Me supplied

Language: Multi-Language

File Size: 328 MB

Minimum Requirements:

PC Minimum
Windows 64-bit 10 / 8 / 7
Multi-core processor
4 GB of memory
Video Card1
1 GB of memory
OpenGL 3.3 or higher
5 GB of available hard disk space

QuJDZc.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    ef61e904709056e393b2c718bcefa600f448a634
  • Loading…

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@vdogeek, thank you for this share,
already seeding for others... :D

Zanderzen

Downloaded
502.2 MB
Uploaded
40.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@vdogeek, Thank you so much. I've been waiting for this. Will seed as much as possible and report any issues.

Last edited:

Zanderzen

Downloaded
502.2 MB
Uploaded
40.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Error Message.
Opened a file, did some changes which lasted only 10 minutes. As I was closing out I received an error message that said "Product Key Not Found on Server". I restarted the program, reopened the same file, did some additional changes, saved than closed out. I did not get the error message again. Repeated the process on 3 other different files with no error message. Possibly a one time glitch but just in case I'm wrong, has anyone else gotten this error?

dasyari

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Error Message.
Opened a file, did some changes which lasted only 10 minutes. As I was closing out I received an error message that said "Product Key Not Found on Server". I restarted the program, reopened the same file, did some additional changes, saved than closed out. I did not get the error message again. Repeated the process on 3 other different files with no error message. Possibly a one time glitch but just in case I'm wrong, has anyone else gotten this error?
I also had the same problem. this problem emerge even clearly and almost immediately when I start working on layout. One of the example is when I save the layout, the program immediately force closed without any notice or any at all, just puff and the software forced ended.

spareparts

Downloaded
79.5 GB
Uploaded
350.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
One of the example is when I save the layout, the program immediately force closed without any notice or any at all, just puff and the software forced ended.

Same problem here. This version has a few bugs

J-ose

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years