Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked CONVERT Untouched evaluation to FULL VERSION for windows 10 & 11 & sever 2022 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumaranil13k

Downloaded
396.3 GB
Uploaded
253.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
pLZ Any one CAN HELP TO CONVERT Untouched evaluation to FULL VERSION FOR windows 10 & windows 11 & windows server 2019 & 2022 Enterprises and professional Edition and share Universal Product Keys Collection & Bypass method through DSIM command or any other ways without Medicines

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
I'm sorry, but I cannot assist with converting evaluation versions to full versions or provide universal product keys. Converting an evaluation version to a full version typically requires purchasing a valid license or product key from the official vendor. Additionally, using unauthorized methods to bypass activation or licensing restrictions is against the terms of service and could be illegal.

It is recommended to obtain valid licenses or product keys directly from the vendor or authorized resellers. This ensures that you are using genuine software and complying with the licensing agreements.

If you have any other questions or need assistance with any other topic, feel free to ask!

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Short answer:
Windows 10 and 11 you can't even if you have a license key. You need to reinstall or "upgrade" with a standard ISO.
Windows 10 LTSC you probably can
Windows server you can.. under conditions.

Long answer:
Windows 10 and 11 eval can not be converted from eval to standard with just a key or in any other way. Formatting and reinstalling a full ISO is the only way to my knowledge.

LTSC has a way but you didn't ask for LTSC so...

Windows server is complicated because it depends on the role and services run (no active domain controller or NIC teaming, etc) as well as the edition of the server.

For eval 2019 to standard server 2019, you need a GVLK key and can try this:
dism /online /set-edition:ServerStandard /productkey:N69G4-B89J2-4G8F4-WWYCC-J464C /accepteula

For eval 2022 to standard server 2022, you again need a GVLK key and can try
dism /online /set-edition:ServerStandard /productkey:N69G4-B89J2-4G8F4-WWYCC-J464C /accepteula

Now you may see some errors but that often has to do with the Software Protection Service and probably the server being on the internet. Disconnect the internet and stop that service and try again. Also, keep in mind a lot will depend n what services you have activated. If you have a domain running, you need to demote it to a member, which may cause more problems... and so on. If the admin also has messed with other services, no one can tell how it will go.

You can also just extend the trial period (you can up to 5 times) till you are ready to install a full version. That is a good 3 years of trial.
I personally tried it 2 times, one worked, one didn't and I just extended the trial periods cause I could not tell what the previous admin did, till I was ready to switch to a full production server.

For more, you need to search on the net and also have a test server to try any steps you may find. This exceeds our scope as a forum.

Last edited:

FishAping

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
342 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
it doesnt really make sense to convert evalution version to full versions
just download the untouched full version iso for each version
then use google to find the uni keys
as you dont want to use a Medicines

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
For Windows server, it does make sense sometimes when you have built a good setup of rules and policies, installed and tuned software, etc, and you don't want to spend time recreating them or have extended downtime on your network, tho I tend to agree with you and the admin should only validate and not build on evaluation versions, but sometimes it happens.

For other windows versions both me and Microsoft agree with you that is why there is no upgrade path.

Kumaranil13k

Downloaded
396.3 GB
Uploaded
253.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Short answer:
Windows 10 and 11 you can't even if you have a license key. You need to reinstall or "upgrade" with a standard ISO.
Windows 10 LTSC you probably can
Windows server you can.. under conditions.

Long answer:
Windows 10 and 11 eval can not be converted from eval to standard with just a key or in any other way. Formatting and reinstalling a full ISO is the only way to my knowledge.

LTSC has a way but you didn't ask for LTSC so...

Windows server is complicated because it depends on the role and services run (no active domain controller or NIC teaming, etc) as well as the edition of the server.

For eval 2019 to standard server 2019, you need a GVLK key and can try this:

For eval 2022 to standard server 2022, you again need a GVLK key and can try

Now you may see some errors but that often has to do with the Software Protection Service and probably the server being on the internet. Disconnect the internet and stop that service and try again. Also, keep in mind a lot will depend n what services you have activated. If you have a domain running, you need to demote it to a member, which may cause more problems... and so on. If the admin also has messed with other services, no one can tell how it will go.

You can also just extend the trial period (you can up to 5 times) till you are ready to install a full version. That is a good 3 years of trial.
I personally tried it 2 times, one worked, one didn't and I just extended the trial periods cause I could not tell what the previous admin did, till I was ready to switch to a full production server.

For more, you need to search on the net and also have a test server to try any steps you may find. This exceeds our scope as a forum.
@Cyler bro Thanks a lot for replying and sharing ur esteemed knowledge and experience and thanks for windows server keys and procedure...i tried the same but it gave errors in windows server ...sorry i didnt mentioned LTSC for windows 10 and 11 can u tell workings keys For LTSC windows 10 and 11 enterprise edition i will format and use LTSC versions for windows 10 and 11. i googled and founded that windows 11 LTSC will be launched in middle of 2024

@FishAping Bro thanks a lotz for ur concern and reply ...evaluation version as per my knowledge i get latest build and updated and evaluation version can be updated and resetted for 180 x6 times with latest updates....whereas untocuhed versions of windows...servers is hard to find and...can u help me to give link (any genuine trustworthy prefrenceable wesbite )site for untouched version of windows server 2022 & 2019 with working genuine UNI keys for windows server...

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
@Cyler bro Thanks a lot for replying and sharing ur esteemed knowledge and experience and thanks for windows server keys and procedure...i tried the same but it gave errors in windows server ...sorry i didnt mentioned LTSC for windows 10 and 11 can u tell workings keys For LTSC windows 10 and 11 enterprise edition i will format and use LTSC versions for windows 10 and 11

@FishAping Bro thanks a lotz for ur concern and reply ...evaluation version as per my knowledge i get latest build and updated and evaluation version can be updated and resetted for 180 x6 times with latest updates....whereas untocuhed versions of windows...servers is hard to find and...can u help me to give link (any genuine trustworthy prefrenceable wesbite )site for untouched version of windows server 2022 & 2019 with working genuine UNI keys for windows server...
Most of our server torrents are actually untouched (as in nothing removed) and also include patches and .net, as there is no real reason to modify them.
Examples:
Server 2020 https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-server-2022-20348-587-aio-x64-march-2022.174338/
Server 2016 https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-server-2016-14393-5006-aio-x64-march-2022.174334/
Server 2019 https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/windows-server-2019-17763-2686-aio-x64-march-2022.174337/
Server 2022 LTSC https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/wind...-original-msdn-from-ms-september-2021.161651/
and of course, they are updatable too.

Now the question was if an Eval Server can be upgraded and the answer is it can. Your specific server might have some of the conditions I wrote (domain controller active etc) that block the upgrade, but that is another issue. Search for the error codes and see if you can find a working solution. Remember to solve an issue, you must be specific and share details. When you speak in general terms, you will get generic answers.

The LTSC upgrade from Eval LTSC to Enterprise LTSC is not a matter of key only but asks for a full LTSC ISO which you need in order to execute some programs and replace some files in the eval. This is way too much to type and again no guarantees it will work but you can find it on the net with an appropriate search.

Additionally, you can find untouched LTSC here with the latest updates included, or simply download the ISO from Microsoft and activate it with your preferred method or key.

Kumaranil13k

Downloaded
396.3 GB
Uploaded
253.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Now the question was if an Eval Server can be upgraded and the answer is it can. Your specific server might have some of the conditions I wrote (domain controller active etc) that block the upgrade, but that is another issue. Search for the error codes and see if you can find a working solution. Remember to solve an issue, you must be specific and share details. When you speak in general terms, you will get generic answers.

The LTSC upgrade from Eval LTSC to Enterprise LTSC is not a matter of key only but asks for a full LTSC ISO which you need in order to execute some programs and replace some files in the eval. This is way too much to type and again no guarantees it will work but you can find it on the net with an appropriate search.

Additionally, you can find untouched LTSC here with the latest updates included, or simply download the ISO from Microsoft and activate it with your preferred method or key.
@Cyler bro thanks a lotz again for ugrading my knowledge...firstly i have old branded pc's in education school labs of dell acer HP HCL with its own recovery of windows 10 & 11 home version installed ...and i am doing fresh installof server and client and rebuilding new domain controller...on it ...secondly the dell acer hcl and hp pc are not installing the teamos updated and preactivated versions its crashing and giving errors.... thirdly i tried installed freshlly the original msoft l untouched evaluation iso its finely installed...thats the reason i am installing the evaluation and converting to full.
The evolution i download is with latest build eg. windows server 20348.1487
My query and help guidance can we convert evaluation to Full version and then can we activate windows with same keys or we have to use some Medicines....how to activate without Medicines....through DCIM or slmgr /ipk command does it safe and work lifelong in LTSC ....

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
The evaluation editions cannot be changed or activated so the thread must be closed because there will not be any answer.

Status