Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct CopyQ 6.0.1 + Portable

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
CopyQ 6.0.1 + Portable

Q99RVe.png

CopyQ is advanced clipboard manager with searchable and editable history with support for image formats, command line control and more.

Features​

• Supports Windows and Linux.
  • Store text, HTML, images and any other custom format.
  • Customize tray menu.
  • Save items in new tabs (and groups).
  • Quickly browse through items (fast navigation, filtering with matched text highlighting).
  • Sort items, create new, remove, copy/paste to different tab.
  • Variety of system-wide shortcuts (e.g. show main window or tray, edit clipboard, copy next/previous item, paste as plain text).
  • Immediately paste to focused window from tray or main window.
  • Fully customizable appearance (colors, fonts, transparency).
  • Add notes to items.
  • Advanced command-line interface and scripting.
  • Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text.
Q99S1U.png

coollogo_com-7466665.png

coollogo_com-32439149.png

After-Effects-Arrow-46.gif

Last edited:

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I think I am going to install a linux distribution on a hard drive in my pc. In your opinion what is the best linux os to install? Thanks in advance.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I think I am going to install a linux distribution on a hard drive in my pc. In your opinion, what is the best linux os to install? Thanks in advance.
For old architecture computers:
For day-to-day usage, non gaming Linux Mint, PopOS! or MXLinux
For gaming, Manjaro / KaOS or any Arch based, but low memory usage ones. Although, unless you have a good motherboard, every distro will lag.

For newer ones:
Day-to-day: Mint / PopOS! / KaOS / Clear / Endeavour
Gaming: Makulu (Shift) / Garuda / Manjaro / Zorin Core / MX

For Security (my rank wise):
1. Kali
2. KDE
3-9. ....
10. Tails (I wish I could put it anywhere in 11 and above, but it is clearly the worst security linux I know of.)

For Server:
1. Clear OS
2. RockyLinux
3. AlmaLinux
4. EuroLinux
5. Circle Linux

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I will pick "Zorin Core". What do u think?

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I think it is good. Unless you want too many applications and heavy customization, Core is similar to Mint. Both are perfect.

Only if you want heavy customisation and varied applications, use Zorin Pro.

Do let me know how it goes for you. Burn with Rufus or Etcher.

BTW, I have clearlinux on my ssd, and mint+zorin pro+ w11 on my hdd and one 450GB free space on hdd itself.

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I think it is good. Unless you want too many applications and heavy customization, Core is similar to Mint. Both are perfect.

Only if you want heavy customisation and varied applications, use Zorin Pro.

Do let me know how it goes for you. Burn with Rufus or Etcher.

BTW, I have clearlinux on my ssd, and mint+zorin pro+ w11 on my hdd and one 450GB free space on hdd itself.
Sure, bro. I will keep u updated. Could you pm me with rufus setting for Zorin OS 16 Pro X64?

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Sure, bro. I will keep u updated. Could you pm me with rufus setting for Zorin OS 16 Pro X64?
You can keep it default. MBR for non-uefi and uefi otherwise.
Actually I am not near my system right now.
HTTP:
https://linuxhint.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/10-35.png

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
You can keep it default. MBR for non-uefi and uefi otherwise.
Actually I am not near my system right now.
HTTP:
https://linuxhint.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/10-35.png
Great. I will keep u updated. Thanks so much.

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I use Zorin, and have for years now. It's solid. My only "complaint" is that I can't get Splashtop to run natively in the OS, and that the browser app no longer works.
That being said, I don't really use the old "9 years old" laptop for tech support or remote access anymore, but, if I did, I'd just dual boot it with Windows 10, and flip flop when needed. The virtualization on an OLD machine just isn't really up to par enough to want to set it up, when running dual boot gives Windows some breathing room. A newer machine wouldn't have an issue, or at least, as bad of an issue, as a old Toshiba, that was built to run Windows 8, and has an i3 processor, with 8 gigs of ram. Zorin runs beautifully on it. It's when you start trying to throw more at it, like virtual machines, kali packages, trying to play windows games on it, etcetera, that things can slow down.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I use Zorin, and have for years now. It's solid. My only "complaint" is that I can't get Splashtop to run natively in the OS, and that the browser app no longer works.
That being said, I don't really use the old "9 years old" laptop for tech support or remote access anymore, but, if I did, I'd just dual boot it with Windows 10, and flip flop when needed. The virtualization on an OLD machine just isn't really up to par enough to want to set it up, when running dual boot gives Windows some breathing room. A newer machine wouldn't have an issue, or at least, as bad of an issue, as a old Toshiba, that was built to run Windows 8, and has an i3 processor, with 8 gigs of ram. Zorin runs beautifully on it. It's when you start trying to throw more at it, like virtual machines, kali packages, trying to play windows games on it, etcetera, that things can slow down.
Fully agree to it. I have 5.5 years old HP Notebook, AC-15 120TX. I had the RAM changed to 16 from 8. Otherwise, everything else works well. I use different Unix systems for varied use. Mint for day2day. Zorin just like that. Clear for my web server. W11 for "paint" application and few more things. I never play games other than DOS ones. I am more of a book writer and movies/serials buff.

Last edited:

Mr Grimbahir

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years

Fully agree to it. I have 5.5 years old HP Notebook, AC-15 120TX. I had the RAM changed to 16 from 8. Otherwise, everything else works well. I use different Unix systems for varied use. Mint for day2day. Zorin just like that. Clear for my web server. W11 for "paint" application and few more things. I never play games other than DOS ones. I am more of a book writer and movies/serials.
I have downloaded
Till now, everything is great. I find some difficulty to get familiar with it. I have updated everything in it. I think it needs some time to get on with it. Thanks so much for ur help.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I have downloaded
Till now, everything is great. I find some difficulty to get familiar with it. I have updated everything in it. I think it needs some time to get on with it. Thanks so much for ur help.
Just needs few days to get fimiliar. If you are in need of terminal commands, let me know.