Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Corel Paintshop Pro X8 18.0.0.124 (ultimate) [diakov]

InGGame

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
1440072857_paintshoppro_x8.jpg

Tools image editing and versatile design tools PaintShop Pro X8 will help you bring your ideas to life. The most rapid and flexible version of PaintShop Pro offers a new artistic tools, more precise tools for creating selections, layers optimized, more efficient brush and a new mode of batch processing.In the market of digital images Paint Shop Pro Photo rises above the rest. PaintShop Pro X8 - a complete solution to print and web design.

Present regime Express Lab, where you can view images and edit them in batch mode. In it, you can crop, rotate, color correction and other common operations without having to open each image individually. Express Lab supports all formats that you can work in Paint Shop Pro Photo, including RAW. Also appeared AutoSave original, allowing experimenting with images, not afraid to resave the original image.
1440030352_2015-08-20_0318.jpg

Expand your photo-tools (Ultimate editions only):

on1 Perfect Effects 9.5

Make your photos more expressive with the help of hundreds of customizable presets and filters on1 Perfect Effects 9.5. It offers a full-screen preview in real time. Modifying the photo or combine filters to create new and unique effects. Ask the method and scope of the changes with the mixing mode settings. ONLY take part having a 64-bit version

Corel AfterShot 2

AfterShot 2 offers an efficient means of processing and organizing digital photos. Tools settings and convert RAW files allow you to emphasize the detail and color of the image and reveal the true beauty of your photos. Intuitive correction tools, powerful batch processing and non-destructive editing to protect the source images and accelerate the processing of images. AfterShot 2 allows you to perform the task of ordering and even search large collections of photos.

Perfectly Clear 2 SE from Athentech Imaging

It is an advanced solution for automatic photocorrection allows you to instantly improve the color balance and sharpen photos. Perfectly Clear plug 2 SE, the speed of which has been raised twice, offers more than 15 patented techniques photocorrection instant in which embodied 10 years of research. Individual controls allow you to change the exposure, not affecting the brightness, increase the clarity of images without changing the color, and so on.

A collection of art materials (Creative Sollection)

Discover the vast collection of creative possibilities with Creative, which has dozens of brushes and textures, as well as more than 100 royalty-free backgrounds

plz dont forget to like :)

My thirst for..... blood..er...I mean.....likes... is strong....please help me drink more.....likes :p

Mega link

Tusfiles Link:

Last edited:

anantha41

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
4.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:);):h::talking::talking:

Rahul200865

Downloaded
457.9 GB
Uploaded
12.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
please upload on any other hosting except mega

Gaurav141

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
please upload on any other hosting except mega
Download 1.34 Gb via browser is little hard for us..

I'm agree with you.

InGGame

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Download 1.34 Gb via browser is little hard for us..

I'm agree with you.
Theres multiple files......would it help if i split them up and put up additional links?

Gaurav141

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Theres multiple files......would it help if i split them up and put up additional links?
Actually not necessary to split anything, You can put that link on any other host server like usercloud or something.(Somewhere ealse excepting Mega)

InGGame

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
11.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Ok, ill see what i can do....right now i dont have my computer on me (im on my phone) , but ill see if i can put up another host server link tomorrow....or maybe even later tonight ;)

Gaurav141

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
THANKS For This Awesome Share.

Gaurav141

Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
4.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Ok, ill see what i can do....right now i dont have my computer on me (im on my phone) , but ill see if i can put up another host server link tomorrow....or maybe even later tonight ;)
THANKS ALOT.

Martin30

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.3 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years