Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Custom Windows 10 V1809 Fails To Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomasek12341

Downloaded
138.9 GB
Uploaded
74.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hello there!

So I've been trying to make a custom Windows 10 v1809 ISO for myself based on the previous version I had (v1803). I got an older version of NTLite (v1.5x) and I started removing and modyfing stuff based on my previous ISO. Unfortunately I wasn't successful. It failed to boot right where it would begin the "Starting Services", "Installing Devices" part on the "boot screen". I just got a black window and after some time it turned blue and got an error from the dwm.exe.

So I was like, maybe I deleted something I shouldn't have. So I went and tried to copy the procedure "axesmy and Tomecar" made in their Note10 Slim build. I removed the same things, not one more. And it also failed to boot. I'm beginning to think there's a trick to this... I spent two weeks trying to figure out what it might be, but I just don't get it.

Since there's many OS builders here, I thought I'll ask them/you if you know anything about this situation, or if anyone else experienced this before while making a build.

And thank you for any type of answer!

Downloaded
6.8 GB
Uploaded
553.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Try with latest Ntlite or msmg toolkit

Also 1803 build, 1809 build under progress i think

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
As @Raju Kumar Halder said - IHMO, you should wait for new version supporting new release.
I think that our OS gurus doesn't use NTLite, but I might be wrong.

Tomasek12341

Downloaded
138.9 GB
Uploaded
74.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the replies! Right now I'm trying MSMG Toolkit v8.8.7 - Honeslty I didn't even know it exists. I heard only about NTLite before... But thank you!

My base OS for the modifications was The Rain's Windows 10 Pro v1809 Oct. 2018 version (uploaded a few days ago).

Downloaded
6.8 GB
Uploaded
553.8 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks for the replies! Right now I'm trying MSMG Toolkit v8.8.7 - Honeslty I didn't even know it exists. I heard only about NTLite before... But thank you!

My base OS for the modifications was The Rain's Windows 10 Pro v1809 Oct. 2018 version (uploaded a few days ago).
U have to use official or any untouched iso that isn't already integrated with .net framework 3.5 otherwise modification will not work with msmg

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
These really need not go any further since it mostly against the rules to ask these things.. Why? IDK.. More..
Here check this and I Locking this soon>>>

Tomasek12341

Downloaded
138.9 GB
Uploaded
74.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Oh, I did not know that. Thank you! And sorry for making trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.