Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Custom Windows Creation Not Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
337.2 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Good day everyone I have a problem creating my own windows 10 build iso after those modification I made I successfully created an iso image with those my favorite application and theme applied and also correct me if I'm wrong I think I put the unattend file correctly in the sysprep folder and one for route image directory and when tried to run my iso file in virtual box those programs I put and some settings are there but the theme and StartAllBack settings with the theme failed to applied I wish anyone can help me thanks and advance

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Here is MY unnatend.xml

It is strictly used for one thing, to COPY PROFILE over to the new OS. Once all my configurations and additions are done, I add this to the C:\Windows\System32\Sysprep folder and THEN do my OOBE finalizations.
Feel free to us this anyway you wish.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
    <settings pass="specialize">
        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
            <CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>
        </component>
    </settings>
</unattend>

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
337.2 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Here is MY unnatend.xml

It is strictly used for one thing, to COPY PROFILE over to the new OS. Once all my configurations and additions are done, I add this to the C:\Windows\System32\Sysprep folder and THEN do my OOBE finalizations.
Feel free to us this anyway you wish.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<unattend xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:unattend">
    <settings pass="specialize">
        <component name="Microsoft-Windows-Shell-Setup" processorArchitecture="amd64" publicKeyToken="31bf3856ad364e35" language="neutral" versionScope="nonSxS" xmlns:wcm="http://schemas.microsoft.com/WMIConfig/2002/State" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
            <CopyProfile>true</CopyProfile>
        </component>
    </settings>
</unattend>
Thanks for this mr. Proteus I will try it now hopefully will work to me

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Just as a reminder, I dont add or remove anything from my OS's, and also leave them as "stock" as possible, other than "visual" customizations and a few programs. Thats why I use such a simple XML :) It does all I want it to do and it basically "works".

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
337.2 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
Just as a reminder, I dont add or remove anything from my OS's, and also leave them as "stock" as possible, other than "visual" customizations and a few programs. Thats why I use such a simple XML :) It does all I want it to do and it basically "works".
Sir it works my customization and programs almost perfectly applied I did wrong placement and duplicates of unattend file and also one of the factor fails my work is the unattend file itself there's sometimes it cost my build error during installation but now I'm aware of that and the placement of unattend file must be in the right place without duplicates but the only problem is why the file explorer cannot unpin in my taskbar and those battery icons, power and volume icons can't hide after the final creation in short in testing mode of iso still there even though I unpin them before😢

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Sir it works my customization and programs almost perfectly applied I did wrong placement and duplicates of unattend file and also one of the factor fails my work is the unattend file itself there's sometimes it cost my build error during installation but now I'm aware of that and the placement of unattend file must be in the right place without duplicates but the only problem is why the file explorer cannot unpin in my taskbar and those battery icons, power and volume icons can't hide after the final creation in short in testing mode of iso still there even though I unpin them before😢

ALL those come back with a FRESH install. I just unpin them and they dont come back (after install).

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
337.2 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
ALL those come back with a FRESH install. I just unpin them and they dont come back (after install).
Okay I think I know how to do it let me try what I've thingking😊

Phrankie

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
337.2 GB
Uploaded
619.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
101 (100)
Member for 2 years
I successfully created my own windows 10 Pro build with all necessary drivers and latest updates applied and also together with my necessary programs added with my favorite customization theme on it thanks a lot Mr. Proteus I will upload here the next day you can delete or close the thread now thanks again😊

Status
Not open for further replies.