Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent DiskGenius Professional v5.4.2.1239 (x86 x64) ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
PnVsbU.png

P6en4V.png

DiskGenius is a very useful, easy to use application specially designed to offer users a partition management and data recovery software. In addition to partition management functions such as creating, deleting, formatting partitions, it also provides more powerful functions like recovering lost files, recovering lost partitions, clone partition to image file, partition clone, disk clone, quick partition etc. Very useful, easy-to-use application specially designed to manage disk partitions, and restore data on it. In addition to functions for managing partitions, such as deleting, creating, formatting partitions.

File Recovery and Partition Recovery
Powerful and effective function for file recovery and partition recovery helps you solve all sorts of data loss issues.
Disk Genius is capable of recovering lost data from various storage devices, including hard drive, USB flash drive, SSD, external hard drive, memory card, memory stick, virtual disk and more.
It can construct virtual RAID and recover data from virtual RAID just like from local disks.

Efficient Partition Manager
The best partition manager provides all-sided functions for disk and partition utilities. With Disk Genius, you can create, format, delete, hide, resize, split, clone and backup partition, rebuild MBR, convert dynamic disk to basic disk, operate virtual disks, etc. Safely resize or split partition without losing data;
Convert partition table type MBR to GUID without damaging data and vice versa;
Support dynamic disks volume management and converting dynamic disk to basic disk;
Check 4K sector alignment for partitions and support 4K sector advanced formatting hard drives.

Disk & Partition Backup
Mighty backup and restore function is built in the program to guarantee data security, and no complicated operating steps are required.
Backup partition to image file or restore partition from image file;
Clone partition to another partition by file or copy by sectors;
Clone the entire hard drive to another disk by file or by sectors;
Clone virtual disk and its partitions.

More Useful Functions
The program offers all-around functions to improve computer performance.
Check and repair bad sectors for all kinds of storage devices, such as, hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash disk .etc.
Delete files permanently so that files can’t be recovered by any methods or tools;
Create bootable USB flash disk in case of Windows crash, and support USB-FDD, USB-ZIP and USB-HDD modes;
Edit sectors just like WinHex, which is preferred by computer professionals;
Disk Genius Dos version is embedded with same interface and functions.

P6e3UK.png

PnV1yn.png

PnVF8q.png

PnVHXQ.png

PnVIFW.png

PnwU8s.png

PnwxXc.png

PnwAK3.png

P6e4qs.png

Read the Readme .txt to activate Pro.

PnwBLM.png

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    BitTorrent/7.9.9
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    9 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 9 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    1c82b92fbc5a5d3560d4be8538f51405db388dd6
  • Loading…

chanwang

Downloaded
322.3 GB
Uploaded
939.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
It's

“DiskGenius”​

Not the “Disk Genius ”

yscomputer

Downloaded
54.3 GB
Uploaded
113.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This software is worth collecting from time to time, thank you for sharing it . Thanks again !

billybob62

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
399.2 GB
Uploaded
798.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Good one to keep on hand. Thanks Jimmy!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
It's

“DiskGenius”​

Not the “Disk Genius ”

Can you show us a screenshot with the rules i must read?
You tell me to :rr: which of all ? Be more specific.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Hi, and TY for your awesome job.
There is an error when launching this app, it says something like "...corrupted ...cracked..." but my AV didn't react.
I was using an old working version then deeply uninstalled it via revo/ccleaner in order to update it, is there an explanation or a workaroud ?
EDIT: I did exactly what must be with the Medicines of course...
I've got the same error on a win7 64 Ultimate "up to date".
If you see the screenshots with the names of the disks maybe you can understand that these screenshots are from my PC they are mine.
I installed it again and you can see a new screenshot, The program works as well as it can. Something else happens from your end try to find out because no one has complained for issues.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Ok, thank you for replying so quick, that's what I was thinking.
Any idea about what could do that on my side?
No viruses nor rootkits, and this happens on 2 machines, one win10 LTSC deeply tweaked on a brand new MSI mobo+AMD Ryzen7 and one win7 64 Ultimate also tweaked on an old HP mobo+AMD64, both were using the same 2020 diskgenius version before...
Drives me nuts!
Thanks anyway.
The screenshots are from the first install. I was using LTSC (only LTSC i use) you see Windows 10 Enterprise in the screenshots. In the today's screenshot you see 11 that i am trying now and for sure i will return to LTSC.
I don't know what can happen with your system and the program doesn't work. It looks strange to me since it was tested with the same OS as yours. LTSC

Beatz4me

Downloaded
35.1 GB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
OMG love this app..Thank you

kartos

Banned
Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Please share Winpe bootable iso for DisGenius Pro

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Please share Winpe bootable iso for DisGenius Pro
If you have installed the program look at this screenshot

kartos

Banned
Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If you have installed the program look at this screenshot

yes, i know that,
but it will create a usb disk bootable,
not a bootable iso which we can use in softwares like ventoy, and others.

so please provide a way to create a bootable.iso file for the software.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
yes, i know that,
but it will create a usb disk bootable,
not a bootable iso which we can use in softwares like ventoy, and others.

so please provide a way to create a bootable.iso file for the software.
I will say something it maybe wrong i don't know.
If you create the bootable USB and copy the contents in a folder then this folder cannot be converted to .iso?
And then to make it bootable .iso with a program that creates bootable .iso's
Don't kill me it is only a thought.

kartos

Banned
Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I will say something it maybe wrong i don't know.
If you create the bootable USB and copy the contents in a folder then this folder cannot be converted to .iso?
And then to make it bootable .iso with a program that creates bootable .iso's
Don't kill me it is only a thought.
Hm, i was able to create a bootable image, but its not working because the bootable usb create using diskgenius option itself is not working :(

So is there any problem with the Medicines of software or where?

kartos

Banned
Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hm, i was able to create a bootable image, but its not working because the bootable usb create using diskgenius option itself is not working :(

So is there any problem with the Medicines of software or where?
No problem with the Medicines, problem with the software, winpe bootable usb not booting even if using the trial :(

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Well.. Then you can ask for God's help. (God is Google)

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Jimmy Collaros, Thanks for this,
already seeding for others... :D

kartos

Banned
Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Well.. Then you can ask for God's help. (God is Google)
Could you or somebody else confirm me whether the bootable usb created using diskgenius from windows, is booting fine or not?
Please share the screenshot too.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
So Jimmy Collaros
I'm back with more informations about the problem with the app saying "...corrupted ...cracked..." at start...
It belongs to Comodo Internet Security (in my case), even with a fresh OS install, even with an old version without doing any update (which was not messing with DiskGenius before), even with cloud+sandbox+AV+HIPS+FW disabled and with the machine totally isolated from outside!!!
I guess it must be the anti-script feature and/or something with the certificates, the files validation and maybe the editors database...
If that can help others to understand why they get this masterpiece of software not willing to start...

Apparently I'm not skilled enough to find the workaround, I've tried almost every possible configurations, from the CIS gui and with modifying app files, I've disabling and even deleting almost everything!
No luck so I'm asking you for some more help, if you could try to see what's the matter because CIS is the only robust and most complete "free" security suite around here and I didn't find an equal replacement solution, maybe some guys here know one I'm not aware with...
Thank you anyway for reading me.
You are back with more informations about the problem and i am back to tell you again that i installed it with no problems. I answered at your previous post that the screenshots are mine and not fake.
I can install it again to show new screenshots. If you want i can install it again. And there is no need your post to be a whole book it could be understood with less words.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Ok I understood that before dude, I thought that maybe it will be interesting for you to know...
So, its not necessary to complain with exasperation nor condescension, I'm not dumb!
I was not telling you that your release is crap but simply explaining my trials for finding a workaroud and gently asking for help or advices because all the members around here using comodo internet security (free or not) will be facing the same problem, that's it!
Sorry to bother you, I wont be polluting your topics anymore...
Nevermind.

Ps, furthermore if you post a screenshot of this release working fine with CIS installed then we will talk seriously!
I am sorry but it is not possible to know who uses Comodo Internet Security and he will have installation problems with this program.
You ask me to install Comodo Internet Security and post screenshots to see if the program works with this antivirus installed? And you want to talk seriously??? How?

Last edited:

kartos

Banned
Downloaded
19 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
So Jimmy Collaros
I'm back with more informations about the problem with the app saying "...corrupted ...cracked..." at start...
It belongs to Comodo Internet Security (in my case), even with a fresh OS install, even with an old version without doing any update (which was not messing with DiskGenius before), even with cloud+sandbox+AV+HIPS+FW disabled and with the machine totally isolated from outside!!!
I guess it must be the anti-script feature and/or something with the certificates, the files validation and maybe the editors database...
If that can help others to understand why they get this masterpiece of software not willing to start...

Apparently I'm not skilled enough to find the workaround, I've tried almost every possible configurations, from the CIS gui and with modifying app files, I've disabling and even deleting almost everything!
No luck so I'm asking you for some more help, if you could try to see what's the matter because CIS is the only robust and most complete "free" security suite around here and I didn't find an equal replacement solution, maybe some guys here know one I'm not aware with...
Thank you anyway for reading me.
FINAL ANSWER AND SOLUTION, READ CAREFULLY.

Go and download DiskGenius from their own official website.
Before applying Medicines, go and check if you so called comodo allows the software to be run or not.
If it doesn't, then go and mess with DiskGenius, not here.

ONLY FOLLOW BELOW IF ABOVE ONE WAS A SUCCESS, ELSE DON'T READ FURTHER.
NOW, use the Medicines from the file you downloaded from TeamOS.
Now again go and check if you so called comodo allows the software to be run or not.
Surely it will if it was running without Medicines.