Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Duplicate Photo Cleaner v5.20.0.1274 ---TeamOs---

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
PjPsSd.jpg

P6en4V.png

Duplicate Photo Cleaner is a great tool that helps you find all duplicate photos in any folder of your system.
Just select your folder and find all duplicates. You can delete them at all or move them at a selected folder.

Add Folders
Open Duplicate Photo Cleaner and drag some folders to the scan area. You can connect your camera or phone to add it to the scan too.
Scan for Duplicates & Similars
Launch the scan and sit back while Duplicate Photo Cleaner looks for duplicate and similar photos. The scan won’t take long.
Delete Duplicate Photos in a Click
Review the scan results and select the photos you want to delete or move. Duplicate Photo Cleaner will do the rest in just one click!

P6e3UK.png

PjPHN8.png

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

PjPJPJ.png

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

PjPahD.png

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

PjPrlg.png

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

PjPyI5.png

P6e4qs.png

Use the Read me .txt to activate.

P6eRbc.png

• Created With:
    BitTorrent/7.9.9
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    cc9f1a72f318f0d3fdaebc91f45a6c1235da4b9d
  • Loading…
Downloaded
33.5 GB
Uploaded
557.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
this is a great program thank you!!!

virre

Downloaded
1.9 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you .it looks great.!!:)

Downloaded
39.2 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks @Jimmy Collaros for this app

Fair Fox

Downloaded
189.5 GB
Uploaded
775.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great share, thanks for this

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the file. Is it possible to ask for the latest version here or should i make a request for that??

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the file. Is it possible to ask for the latest version here or should i make a request for that??
No it will be the same. Old and new will do the same work they will find duplicate pictures. Nothing more.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
No it will be the same. Old and new will do the same work they will find duplicate pictures. Nothing more.
Yes they do the same work. but the version here is 5th iteration and the latest version is 7th iteration.

The Major difference is 7th iteration is compressed and a bit elegant when compared to 5th iteration.

When the medicine of this applied on the latest version, the latest version design changes to 5th version, which is sluggish.

BTW, the Screenshots of this too is damn too funny. How come no one made a comment about it??

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Yes they do the same work. but the version here is 5th iteration and the latest version is 7th iteration.

The Major difference is 7th iteration is compressed and a bit elegant when compared to 5th iteration.

When the medicine of this applied on the latest version, the latest version design changes to 5th version, which is sluggish.

BTW, the Screenshots of this too is damn too funny. How come no one made a comment about it??
OK i will try to find a newer version but not now it is late at night now in Greece. Tomorrow i will do it.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
OK i will try to find a newer version but not now it is late at night now in Greece. Tomorrow i will do it.
Then i shall wait on you.

livinlife000

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
26.3 GB
Uploaded
227.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years