Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Easy Translator 15.2 (Portable) | =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.3 GB
Uploaded
59.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (3)
Member for 5 years

PPXBUt.png

STcME.png

Easy Translator for Windows employs the power of Internet machine language translation engines, and enables you to easily translate Web contents, letters, chat, and emails between major International languages. Easy Translator is a small software utility that can help you make several translations between multiple languages. This app comes in handy for all users who need to translate documents on the go. It sports a simplistic interface and a clean layout. Easy Translator only packs some basic features that can help you make several translations pretty easily.

Not only does this tool allow you to paste the text directly into the main window, but you can open several documents with different file formats. It also offers an extensive list with many languages that you can choose from.
After you have added the text that needs to be translated into the dedicated dialog, the app can automatically detect the language. Easy Translator provides several features for making the entire process much easier and it allows you to copy, cut, paste or save the input text.

It offers a text-to-speech support that can help you learn how words are pronounced in several languages.

The application also includes another useful feature that allows users to convert the input texts to MP3 files so you can listen to them anytime you want. It is also possible to print the translations.

It is important to know that keyboard shortcuts are also available but they cannot be assigned.

Overall, Easy Translator is a small but efficient tool that performs translations between multiple languages. It’s easy to work with and no computer skills are required to master this tool. It only packs standard features for dealing with the translation process so it cannot compete with other powerful tools on the market.

PPXKG8.png

STjgD.md.png

Windows 7, 8/8.1, 10

STVht.png

i. Unzip The Archive

ii. Read "Read" for installation instructions.

iii. Enjoy..

STDIJ.png

PPXObJ.png

rUmcv.png

Easy Translator.exe :

MD5 7266ca4a607b31dd203e20e83fea923a
SHA-1 ebcb022de3f59e292f136707c62485b4dca732b0
SHA-256 774f630dc5dabbbeede6c68392474c31b6861118f2027d76f843302596d5e71b

S3g18.png

File Type: rar

File Size (mb): 8.6

Activation: Done,

Credits: Shifter

STwl8.png

Uploadrar:

(PLZ Consider disabling Your Adblocker while downloading)

kustoM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
203.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you, will give it a try.

ravens

Downloaded
123.8 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this

Downloaded
157.5 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks bro for this

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks

The_Oracle

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.2 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mr.Lonely , @TheMacGyver , *** Word of warning ***, I added an exception to this program, and I noticed suspicious activity. It started to write .tmp files to all my program directories and to ProgramData which is hidden on c:\
needless to say, I blocked un-installed and re-booted as I could not end the task. Admin's might have a look at this a bit closer, if something is writing .tmp files to multiple other directories, it's a no brainer...it is infected by
proper trojan, not just a simple Medicines. I got a result upon investigation of both Win32:pioneer-C trojan, and Win32:FloxLib-A trojan.

@Mr.Lonely , @TheMacGyver , *** Word of warning ***, I added an exception to this program, and I noticed suspicious activity. It started to write .tmp files to all my program directories and to ProgramData which is hidden on c:\
needless to say, I blocked un-installed and re-booted as I could not end the task. Admin's might have a look at this a bit closer, if something is writing .tmp files to multiple other directories, it's a no brainer...it is infected by
proper trojan, not just a simple Medicines. I got a result upon investigation of both Win32:pioneer-C trojan, and Win32:FloxLib-A trojan.
@Mirkec - is online, so i copied here also.... ;-)

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years

@Mirkec - is online, so i copied here also.... ;-)
According to the VT report, it is a False positive. I did additional tests with Process Explorer and ESET Online Scanner. Both did not show anything. No suspicious processes working in the background neither memory nor CPU leaking. That proves ESET32 too. From Virustotal report only Kaspersky of all respectable AV flags something but I did not found Trojan.Win32.Snovir.aavs in their threat database (only these two and ). Even intrusive Bitdefender whose real name should be BItOffender did not flag anything. So I think it is a false alarm. Also if you take a look at screenshots you will see it is licensed with the name Junlajubalam which is the signature of famous and reliable Team Seek n Destroy (SND).

Almost all software leaves traces in the hidden ProgramData folder. It is a common procedure. That only means that is not truly a portable app, not that is a virus. The true portable app does not leave traces on the system.

Process Explorer

ESET Online Scanner

Last edited:

The_Oracle

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.2 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
According to the VT report, it is a False positive. I did additional tests with Process Explorer and ESET Online Scanner. Both did not show anything. No suspicious processes working in the background neither memory nor CPU leaking. That proves ESET32 too. From Virustotal report only Kaspersky of all respectable AV flags something but I did not found Trojan.Win32.Snovir.aavs in their threat database (only these two and ). Even intrusive Bitdefender whose real name should be BItOffender did not flag anything. So I think it is a false alarm.

Almost all software leaves traces in the hidden ProgramData folder. It is a common procedure. That only means that is not truly a portable app, not that is a virus. The true portable app does not leave traces on the system.

Process Explorer

ESET Online Scanner
Thanks Mirec, I looked at you post and found you got nothing. It's a strange one to say the least. I did not want to scare anyone unintentionally, purely wanted to help out as I got all those .tmp files, maybe because i did not run as Administrator.. :) thx anyhow.