Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct EndNote X8.2 (Build 11343) for Windows -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
X1K48.jpg

Review
Thomson Reuters EndNote X8.2 is a bibliographic management software allowing users to create a complete database of bibliographies for doctoral theses or researcher projects in a few movements. The software enables team access to a single reference library and collaboration among scholars worldwide, no matter where they are located or with what organization they are affiliated. Using EndNote online, users can find the journals where their articles are most likely to be accepted based on an analysis of tens of millions of citation connections in Web of Science™. Researchers can initiate a search for full-text PDFs documents across reference metadata, online subscriptions, and available sources, to locate the research paper they are looking for in just a second. When the records are founded, it will automatically be attached to relevant reference together with user personal annotations and notes. The software allows a user to categorize folders on various sections and groups, without spending too much time browsing its contents. Alongside, the “Quick Search” feature helps a user to locate the right article with just one keyword. Furthermore, it allows a user to open an existing library or create a new one with the intuitive interface, which makes it quite affordable, even for the less experienced users.

EndNote can facilitate citation and accelerate formatting of references in a user manuscript. The software installs a tab inside the MS Word toolbar which automatically updates the working document with changes made to citations in EndNote, including insertion of a figure in EndNote libraries. Plugin inside the MS Word also allows reformating the references according to the more than 6,000 bibliographic/citation styles, editing of font and line spacing. The formatting process is saving researcher time in building a comprehensive reference list at the end of the manuscript.

• Store and manage bibliographic references as well as files in PDF or Word format;
  • Import bibliographic references from most library databases;
  • Import articles in PDF format;
  • Insert citations into a text document;
  • Quickly produce a bibliography with one of the available bibliographic styles;
  • Annotate documents in PDF format;
  • Work collaboratively;
  • Primarily for researchers and graduate students.

Windows compatibility and minimum system requirements:
CPU: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor;
HDD: 600 MB hard disk space available;
RAM: Minimum 2 GB of available RAM.

Install note:
1. Kindly read ''Instruction.txt" file given in download zip file;
2. It works 100%, it works every time!

Screenshot:

X1g7J.png

Virus free! 100% clean!

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version x8.2 Build 11343 (Size: 90.46 MB):

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Please Learn to use lookimg for all images and our approved host files for download links.. Please dont do another until you do

Centaurus

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you!

Wouldn't make more sense (pratical) to add a line to hosts file?
Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thank you!

Wouldn't make more sense (pratical) to add a line to hosts file?
Cheers

I am not sure that understand your comment? Btw, external host links are forbidden, and TeamOS would appreciate for you to learn how to click the like button (thumbs up) or leave a comment if everything was ok with installation underneath the particular threat!

Centaurus

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am not sure that understand your comment? Btw, external host links are forbidden, and TeamOS would appreciate for you to learn how to click the like button (thumbs up) or leave a comment if everything was ok with installation underneath the particular threat!
Thank you for the heads up.
"Modifying your hosts file enables you to override the DNS for a domain, on that particular machine" - I'm not an expert but I've seen those kind of situations solved by adding custom lines to hosts file. Maybe it can't be done for this or it's more complicated.
Regards

Unfortunately I can't get it to work.
All tries were with internet off (I made several).
When I start endnote for the first time allwaysappears "this license key has been disabled to suspected misuse."

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Unfortunately I can't get it to work.
All tries were with internet off (I made several).
When I start endnote for the first time allwaysappears "this license key has been disabled to suspected misuse."

Mate, you did not read Instructions.txt carefully!!! Because you did not import inbound and outbound rules in Windows firewall you received that message! Search on internet or watch youtube channel to see how to do it! It is very simple (on YOUTUBE: How To Create Inbound and Outbound Rules in Windows by Nick Rizzotto Published on Jun 28, 2013). Good look!

Centaurus

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Mate, you did not read Instructions.txt carefully!!! Because you did not import inbound and outbound rules in Windows firewall you received that message! Search on internet or watch youtube channel to see how to do it! It is very simple (on YOUTUBE: How To Create Inbound and Outbound Rules in Windows by Nick Rizzotto Published on Jun 28, 2013). Good look!

I can assure you that's what I did. :(

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I can assure you that's what I did. :(
I am sorry to hear that but you are obviously doing something wrong because it works very well for me and my colleagues! I repeat it again on the laptop with all five keys and it works every single time! See image as a proof! This is my library with actual date and time!

hjIbW

HINT: I hope so you have conducted uninstallation procedure of leftovers registry keys with REVO Uninstaller (or similar software) before you try it again! If you not...

Centaurus

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am sorry to hear that but you are obviously doing something wrong because it works very well for me and my colleagues! I repeat it again on the laptop with all five keys and it works every single time! See image as a proof! This is my library with actual date and time!

hjIbW

HINT: I hope so you have conducted uninstallation procedure of leftovers registry keys with REVO Uninstaller (or similar software) before you try it again! If you not...

Yes I did, but obviously something must be wrong (some leftover). Revo uninstaller isn't the latest version... Have to try again...

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Yes I did, but obviously something must be wrong (some leftover). Revo uninstaller isn't the latest version... Have to try again...
Yes definitely try it again because if you strictly follow the installation hints, it will operate like a Swiss watch (import both inbounds and outbounds rules)!
Only with the inbound rule, you will receive the message from the above. Thomson Reuters is a smart and badass company!

In the end, share the experience for other potential users! You still did not click the like button on the right side and beneath the download link (do that for all threads you will apply in further and read FAQ rules).

Centaurus

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yes definitely try it again because if you strictly follow the installation hints, it will operate like a Swiss watch (import both inbounds and outbounds rules)!
Only with the inbound rule, you will receive the message from the above. Thomson Reuters is a smart and badass company!

In the end, share the experience for other potential users! You still did not click the like button on the right side and beneath the download link (do that for all threads you will apply in further and read FAQ rules).

I had try it with the most recent version of Revo Uninstaller and the internet off. The same...
My theory: there's info somewhere that even Revo doesn't delete...
:(

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
It is unusual to hear that because we have a smooth installation every time!

Inside the REVO PRO uninstaller, Forced Uninstall command on the toolbar often finds additional leftovers. Delete it (after classic Uninstall procedure wrote "endnote" in program's exact name and choose advance scan). Download REVO uninstaller PRO from this forum!
You can still try if you have a will to download Registry finder (registry-finder.com) or Search everything (voidtools.com) and delete contains with "Endnote."

Centaurus

Downloaded
22.5 GB
Uploaded
20.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your patience! It worked!
I had already done everything except deleting registry keys. I've done with registry-finder (had to be in admin mode).
The software is working fine - just missing online library search from X7 (nothing to do about it)

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Yes of course as admin! I am glad you succeeded! I knew it you can do it!
Now stop spamming this thread along with me. You learned a lot, now go with the flow and make me proud! ;)

Diestro11

Downloaded
19.4 GB
Uploaded
113.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you. Great share. Very helpful.