Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Epic Privacy Browser 84.0.4147.105 x86

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Epic Privacy Browser 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (32-bit)
PhmeT8.png

description.gif

Epic Privacy Browser

Vision
We believe what you search and browse online should always be private

Private by Design. No web services so data collection is impossible.

We believe that you should not have to trust us with your data - rather we should not have access to your data to the maximum extent possible. For this reason, Epic does not use any web services. Autofill in the Epic Privacy Browser is done via a local database so Epic never sends what you type in the address bar to any server. Epic never records your history except for tab forward/back so that after a tab is closed, there is no record on your system of having visited that particular web page (that site may have stored cookies to log you in which are deleted upon closing Epic). Epic's proxy does not log anything -- though it is not private-by-design unlike the TOR network -- we continue to use our encrypted proxy instead of TOR because it's much much faster and more secure (2-3% of TOR's exit nodes have been found to be malicious)

Just Works. Epic should "just work" as a normal, fast, daily use web browser. This principle limits to some extent how much privacy we can provide. For example, a large percentage of websites such as YouTube.com do not work effectively without Flash. Flash can leak information about your system (e.g. fonts) and IP address. Even rendering images is a slight privacy risk so any browser must make decisions in its architecture. Ours is to provide as much privacy as possible without "breaking the internet". If you need strong anonymity, we recommend you set plugins to click-to-play or disable them and keep Epic's proxy on. The TOR browser or a virtual machine like TAILS are great options when you need as close to absolute anonymity as possible.

Privacy is essential to Freedom.

Without privacy, we don't have freedom. If you know the government, your ISP and hundreds of other companies are watching what websites you visit, who you communicate with, and what search queries you make, you're effectively under surveillance and your behavior changes. You'll begin to self-censor yourself, effectively building a kind of "jail" in your mind of what is and isn't "acceptable". The internet is the most open media that has ever existed and connects bilions of people in free and open communication, and information and knowledge sharing. Privacy is essential to online freedom. We believe a free and open internet is worth preserving.

One of Only Three companies in the world to have Earned Your Trust

When Google insisted on tracking our users, we resolutely said NO, even though Google then cut off our revenues. We're run lean and we will not compromise our promise to you, our transparency, nor your privacy. We thank the million users of Epic for your support!

Backers

The Epic Privacy Browser is a product from Hidden Reflex, a software product company founded by Alok Bhardwaj and based in Bangalore, India. Rob Malda, the founder of Slashdot, and technology writer and privacy advocate Douglas Rushkoff are advisors. Alok grew up in Texas, Virginia and Kansas and studied philosophy and music at Princeton University. He's previously worked as an advisor in finance for auto parts, media and tech companies, as a telecommunications researcher, and as a teacher in NYC. He began programming on an NEC computer running CPM nearly three and a half decades ago and is a strong privacy advocate.

sysrequirements.gif

Supported operating systems:
Windows 7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit)

screenshot.gif

Phmmkg.png

PhmilJ.png

PhmcJD.png

installinstructions.gif

Download and Unzip. Run the setup.exe. That's it!

virustotal.gif

SETUP FILE

(Note: I test everything in windows sandbox before I put it here. These programs installed had no adverse effects.)

download693646bd330a13a7.gif

--->>> <<<---

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Baronstragen
This is a browser I am not familiar with.
Most certanly worth looking into.
Thank You for your offering.

pepsitrev

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
323.5 GB
Uploaded
1,007.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
always looking for a new and fresh browser. will try it out for sure thnx for sharing bro

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I've used Epic for years, the VPN is a nice option, in my opinion. It and Opera are becoming my go to browsers. Epic is a nice browser for both Mac and Windows. Opera works on Mac, Linux, and Windows, etc.

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this post, for this share !

Gillian

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
213 GB
Uploaded
356.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
:inlove: :inlove: Hi i am looking forward to trying this out :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

aldino

Downloaded
76.2 GB
Uploaded
211.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
wow... this is the one I need. thanks mate

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Baronstragen thank you :)
maybe you can upload your pictures to another host ???
because they are not showing in thread ...

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is my daily go-to browser. I've tested Epic in the past for fingerprinting, dns leak,...etc., and to my surprise Epic offered the best security/anonymity over FireFox, Opera, and even the Tor browser. I highly recommend you try it to see for yourself