Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Excel VBA Project Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veeee

Downloaded
94.6 GB
Uploaded
258.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi, good day. Does anyone have any tool that can remove the Excel VBA Project Password? I have this old project that I wanted to check but I forgot the VBA password anymore and wouldn't be able to open it anyone. I've tried googling at first but the existing available methods doesn't work. I tried searching here on the forum too but I cant find any tool that can help me. I saw another help request but direct messaged was done and the thread post was already set to solved. Hoping you guys can help me. Thank you

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What version of Excel do you have? What methods / tools did you try that did not work? Some time ago I had come across a manual method where you just open the file in a Hex editor and modify certain bits in it appropriately and then by entering any password VBA section gets unlocked.
I am not able to pin point the source though.

Veeee

Downloaded
94.6 GB
Uploaded
258.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
What version of Excel do you have? What methods / tools did you try that did not work? Some time ago I had come across a manual method where you just open the file in a Hex editor and modify certain bits in it appropriately and then by entering any password VBA section gets unlocked.
I am not able to pin point the source though.
I'm currently using Microsoft Excel 2019, I have already tried the Hex Editor which i've been seeing online but unfortunately it did not succeed as the file has been corrupted right after I saved the hex editor file and zipped it again. As for what tools I've used. I have tried "Password Recovery Bundle 5.6" by Tamilkings here in teamos. But that didn't work with removing the password.

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Try SysTools VBA Password Remover 7.2

Last edited:

Veeee

Downloaded
94.6 GB
Uploaded
258.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Try SysTools VBA Password Remover 7.2
I cant find it here on team-os. Do you know where I I'd be able to download them?

Veeee

Downloaded
94.6 GB
Uploaded
258.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Is the TheProfessor still active? He was the one that helped another Request Post and was hoping he can help me too :(

Lurio

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
63.1 GB
Uploaded
395.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi,
Not so sure but I used Passware Kit Forensic in my excel whenever I forgot the pass.
I hope it can help you.

Greetz

Veeee

Downloaded
94.6 GB
Uploaded
258.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi,
Not so sure but I used Passware Kit Forensic in my excel whenever I forgot the pass.
I hope it can help you.

Greetz
Hello, do you know where I can get that file?

Lurio

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
63.1 GB
Uploaded
395.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hi,
We have that here, just use the "search".

edit:
try: https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/passware-kit-forensic-2022-1-0-teamos.185465/

Veeee

Downloaded
94.6 GB
Uploaded
258.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yep, sorry, I've found the file. I'm trying it now. Thanks for the help

Elzer