Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent FBConan's Windows 10 SuperLite (TeamOS Edition!) Version 2

FBConan

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
38.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
151 (118)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for making v2 FBConan, But I will definately stick with the pure V1, as I find it to be perfect and the added stuff in v2 is just more
M$ bloatware that i hate personally, and many other people too i guess.
Regarding v1, The only fixes i have made was to re-enable 'optimize drives' in services which was easy peasy fix,
and the other easy fix I had to download and copy to system32 was a 'gamingtcui.dll' file for fitgirls forza horizon4 .
Other than those easy fixes v1 is an absolute beast and clean and tight.
I was using ghost-spectre builds for ages until i found your build, and once install your build was amazed how much crap was
still inside the qhost-spectre builds compared to your work.
My pet hate was allways the in w10 settings where tons of privacy spy crap was still present in GhostSpectre, but it blew me away when
i install your v1, and every piece of garbage spy setting that I used to hate are all gone. Even the control panel lightness is perfect mate.
I give you much respect and thanks for the best w10 ever. (v1).
Thanks! I also tried GhostSpectre builds, but wasn't happy with them either. Personally, I use a build that is even more stripped down than the TeamOS Version 1, because I don't use a lot of the stuff in the TeamOS edition releases myself either. I appreciate your feedback and comments! I'm very glad the OS is suiting your personal preferences. I wanted to release the 'TeamOS editions' more for a general use windows that a larger majority of people would find useful as their daily OS (but still run much lighter and faster than full windows), but I think I will release a future edition of MPB with a few new changes that I have learned on the way making the TeamOS edition Builds. (I would never personally use wmp or ie, but I understand there are people out there who would)

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I do not have good economic ability, not everyone is as bad as you, I join the forum to learn is not allowed? If you are lucky enough to have a better life than others, don't look down on others like that.
No one is looking down on you. But right now ALL YOUR TORRENTS are inactive. You been here 3 years so you have to surely know how things work. Just the fact Bro.. That's all..

Downloaded
989.7 GB
Uploaded
701.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
No one is looking down on you. But right now ALL YOUR TORRENTS are inactive. You been here 3 years so you have to surely know how things work. Just the fact Bro.. That's all..
The forum established is for everyone to share, there is no specific regulation that users are required to become a premium account, you are an administrator but there are insulting words. Others, don't think you have a bad personality like you, maybe I'm not economically as good as you, but there's one thing my personality isn't as bad as you.

h.marpudi

Banned
Downloaded
280.6 GB
Uploaded
6.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Awesome again you blew our minds withis absolutely lite windows we ever used, Light & crapless win 10 with almost all features present. thanks & your contribution to the community is highly Appreciated. we hope to see such builds in future. Thankyou & cheers...

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
The forum established is for everyone to share, there is no specific regulation that users are required to become a premium account, you are an administrator but there are insulting words. Others, don't think you have a bad personality like you, maybe I'm not economically as good as you, but there's one thing my personality isn't as bad as you.
Damnit all you need to do is recover your ratio to download. This is not a Vip OS as i previously mentioned. What else can i say or do to make.you understand.. Not damn once.have i asked you for money . PERIOD.

Please no more further replies. Your ruining the Thread..PM Me if you can..

Bhei24

Downloaded
44 GB
Uploaded
122.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
wow it looks good... amazing!!!

Marko1968

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Its not premium.. your low ratio is the problem.. you never seed just steal
lolz
I do not have good economic ability, not everyone is as bad as you, I join the forum to learn is not allowed? If you are lucky enough to have a better life than others, don't look down on others like that.
CANNOT YOU READ PROPERLY: Its not premium.. your low ratio is the problem.. you never seed just steal

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@FBConan thank you again! Can't be quiet because, just deactivating pagefile completely and everything is faster! And no qbittorrent or other kind errors! Strange, because in the past was different, but now it's goood!

chelsea1406

Downloaded
15.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks u very much ...

Downloaded
83.4 GB
Uploaded
212.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Just a question in terms of Xbox LIVE services, since they are disabled, how would I go about enabling them after installing this? As that is one thing at least that I do use (that is marked as disabled) am looking for a new Windows ISO to use and this does sound really decent but yeah thought I'd ask this first !xD¡

kmazizi

Downloaded
114.5 GB
Uploaded
209.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you for this new share.

Noor MD

Downloaded
345.7 GB
Uploaded
267.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Excellent Build at 1.1 GB, thank you so much for your effort..

Downloaded
83.4 GB
Uploaded
212.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great size and installs fast but--- without a way to install a Microsoft Account on it, I can't use it myself, which sucks !xD¡

mak220

Downloaded
202.6 GB
Uploaded
573.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
thanks bro , good post.

Marko1968

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks! I also tried GhostSpectre builds, but wasn't happy with them either. Personally, I use a build that is even more stripped down than the TeamOS Version 1, because I don't use a lot of the stuff in the TeamOS edition releases myself either. I appreciate your feedback and comments! I'm very glad the OS is suiting your personal preferences. I wanted to release the 'TeamOS editions' more for a general use windows that a larger majority of people would find useful as their daily OS (but still run much lighter and faster than full windows), but I think I will release a future edition of MPB with a few new changes that I have learned on the way making the TeamOS edition Builds. (I would never personally use wmp or ie, but I understand there are people out there who would)
Please dont dilute your builds for stupid people. FBConan.
V2......., networking drivers, IE, WMP , Qickassist, Action centre.....WTF.
AS FOR Remote Desktop Connection Software and Services Installed..LOL.
WHO would request or want the biggest spyware, malware, skumware, payware, ransomware HOLE ever devised.
Anyhows thanks mate for your V1.
Please keep it real.

Marko1968

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Just a question in terms of Xbox LIVE services, since they are disabled, how would I go about enabling them after installing this? As that is one thing at least that I do use (that is marked as disabled) am looking for a new Windows ISO to use and this does sound really decent but yeah thought I'd ask this first !xD¡
No way for xbox live and shit like that, go and get another iso.

Downloaded
83.4 GB
Uploaded
212.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
No way for xbox live and shit like that, go and get another iso.

Yeah I was seeing if there was and to be fair- I play games on the Game Pass so sort of need that functionality, apart from what I personally need the build is quick to install and functions well at least, just been researching and chilling with some music for a while, anyways.. !xD¡

scoop9111

Downloaded
34.7 GB
Uploaded
29 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Bravo , Another Beauty on the way:p

Scarface30

Downloaded
54.8 GB
Uploaded
55 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks for the new version
downloading......

Marko1968

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Yeah I was seeing if there was and to be fair- I play games on the Game Pass so sort of need that functionality, apart from what I personally need the build is quick to install and functions well at least, just been researching and chilling with some music for a while, anyways.. !xD¡
Dude, why are you even using M$ game pass.......Are you serious, biggest corporate scum company on earth. LOL.
They SELL your personal details, to any chinese company who has the biggest wallet $$$.
Wake up mister.