Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Fix blank screen after an update

Status
Not open for further replies.

One8seven187

Downloaded
128.7 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
How do I fix a blank screen after an update? Laptop Acer Aspire.

Sewolf

Downloaded
51.6 GB
Uploaded
246.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I am afraid you will have to provide more info like OS and Version, Model, and if its 64 - 86? oh don't forget which update your doing please

calvinngo

Downloaded
30.8 GB
Uploaded
71.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I don't understand what you say update driver or window? Please say more detail about your problem.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Since your question is vague and lacks details:

Step 1: Google how to enter windows safe mode
and while in safe mode
Google how to restore from a system restore point
and restore to a previous working point.

That way you can find lots of guides with images and even videos on how to perform the above tasks and hopefully, it will make your PC work again.

One8seven187

Downloaded
128.7 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am afraid you will have to provide more info like OS and Version, Model, and if its 64 - 86? oh don't forget which update your doing please
It's an Acer Aspire1 A114 Win 11 X64 as far as witch update I did not pay attention I just saw that it was there so I did not think anything of it. One mayor thing (as I've done this before and nothing like this had happened to me) I was at work and wanted to finish it up in the lounge I unplugged it. *** It started beeping nonstop so next thing I did was manual shut down. From there I ended up here.

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
It's an Acer Aspire1 A114 Win 11 X64 as far as witch update I did not pay attention I just saw that it was there so I did not think anything of it. One mayor thing (as I've done this before and nothing like this had happened to me) I was at work and wanted to finish it up in the lounge I unplugged it. *** It started beeping nonstop so next thing I did was manual shut down. From there I ended up here.
From your sequence of events, you interrupted the update process and somehow it caused trouble. You could get your PC to an earlier stage using restore point. In addition, you could reset your PC, while keeping your settings and files. Keep us updated.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.