Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Forum Profile not showing all active torrents

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlin70

Downloaded
182.9 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I tried searching for an answer, Tried posting in the Torrent System Bugs thread, Wont show that I even posted. I got an issue with the torrent system not showing my active seeding torrents and only 2 of 5 are showing up on the list in my profile and I dont know where to say it since the bug report thread refuses to let me post at the moment.
My torrent client is seeding 5 torrents currently that are from TeamOS forums;

And the under my profile under the my torrents, It is only showing 2 of 5 torrents and it does not matter where I click , Under your torrents , in-active , leeching or seeding. I am still missing and not seeing those torrents in my list;

Is this a bug or an issue of the tracker not sending the correct information , And are the torrents that are not there being counted for bonus points and is my seed stats being sent to the tracker back to the forum since they do not show up.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
IDK Most likley no one is leeching the other 3 .. Your stats are more than good and torrent system is still with bug and being worked on

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11367 (11367)
Member for 8 years
@carlin70 The two torrents you show seeding are complete. In order to seed torrents you must download the Complete file. If you only downloaded part of the file(s) They will not show as seeding on our tracker, even though they show as seeding in your client. In case you only downloaded partial files redownload those torrents and complete the download and they will start showing in TeamOS tracker and seed on the forum.

carlin70

Downloaded
182.9 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
The 3 other torrents downloaded all files fully within the torrent's when I initially downloaded the torrent's

Like this one for example , With only the one file in it , Was downloaded at one time

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I'll Mention now start using Lookimg for hosting all images

carlin70

Downloaded
182.9 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the replies btw :) I just figured I would bring it up as it didnt look right and I am unsure of how the system works behind the scenes. And alright, I will do :)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11367 (11367)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the replies btw :) I just figured I would bring it up as it didnt look right and I am unsure of how the system works behind the scenes. And alright, I will do :)
Seems you are correct buddy. Some staff also reporting torrents not showing correctly. @xendev Can you look into this when you can please?

Stefisisa

Downloaded
48.4 GB
Uploaded
68.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi guys. I have same issue with this torrent . This is my most seeded torrent and i didn't get any ratio up.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
@Stefisisa

...continue to download the torrent
you will not increase the ratio directly... just a bonus

Ct4re.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SenorFrog

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I can see the same problem on my profile as only 5 torrents are showing as seeding, but rest don't show on any of the other sections (Inactive or the Leaching).
All my torrents have been completed, so there is no reason to be on the leaching section.
All my torrents are active on my system, can some one please find out why, they information on my profile is incorrect?

To what I can see on the comments above I'm not the only one seeing the issue, I also feel that I'm not getting credit for the upload/seeding for the torrents that are not showing on my profile. The last torrent that completely downloaded was 3 days ago, yet it still not show on my profile.

Windows 7 Sp1 AIO (x86x64) 13in2 en-us May2019-=TEAM OS=-

I was trying to update my previous post, but I can't.

Anyhow as of today only two of my torrents are showing on my profile, with that said I don't think the upload credit and bonus popints are been given for those torrents that are not showing.

Can someone take a look at the system and find out why is happening, I'm sure many members are having the same issue.

shanu608

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
530.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I can see the same problem on my profile as only 5 torrents are showing as seeding, but rest don't show on any of the other sections (Inactive or the Leaching).
All my torrents have been completed, so there is no reason to be on the leaching section.
All my torrents are active on my system, can some one please find out why, they information on my profile is incorrect?

To what I can see on the comments above I'm not the only one seeing the issue, I also feel that I'm not getting credit for the upload/seeding for the torrents that are not showing on my profile. The last torrent that completely downloaded was 3 days ago, yet it still not show on my profile.

Windows 7 Sp1 AIO (x86x64) 13in2 en-us May2019-=TEAM OS=-

I was trying to update my previous post, but I can't.

Anyhow as of today only two of my torrents are showing on my profile, with that said I don't think the upload credit and bonus popints are been given for those torrents that are not showing.

Can someone take a look at the system and find out why is happening, I'm sure many members are having the same issue.
It happens to me a lot.. all you have to do is try removing and adding them again in your torrent client ... it will show up after few seconds!!

SenorFrog

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
33.1 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks a lot, I kind figure that out, so far there is no need to remove the torrent, I had to only stop it, wait for a minute and restart it.
Found a thread that stated to to do a file re-check on all the torrents files, man it took hours for all of them to complete, when is not necessary at all.

Now all I had to is to check and compare the list on my profile and on the client and stop and start seeding on the missing torrents only.

shanu608

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
530.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Lol now my torrents aren't showing up as well... what to do?
I am seeding torrents on my phone though..
it was working fine before.. I dont know what happened?

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@shanu608 they are working on the tracker So it is down for everyone .

shanu608

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
530.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@shanu608 they are working on the tracker So it is down for everyone .
yeah didnt know that.. sorry for the inconvenience ??

Jade Dalion

Downloaded
98.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
That's why my seeded torrents are turning brown. Thanks for the info. Hope they can fix it soonest.

D3viL

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
36.6 GB
Uploaded
1,186.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (30)
Member for 10 years
An Update has been Implemented, Now Profile Should Show Correct No of seeding torrents.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
...but now nothing is clear to me, i have 23 seeding, and the page shows only 2 seeds :worried:... :Dnevermind!!!

shanu608

Downloaded
123.6 GB
Uploaded
530.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
...but now nothing is clear to me, i have 23 seeding, and the page shows only 2 seeds :worried:... :Dnevermind!!!
same thing is happening to me.. also no real time update of bonus points.. but yeah they are working on it :cool:

D3viL

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
36.6 GB
Uploaded
1,186.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (30)
Member for 10 years
same thing is happening to me.. also no real time update of bonus points.. but yeah they are working on it :cool:
Check SeedList now

Status
Not open for further replies.